WO-S vs Silsbee

WOSdrummer99

Just now, Who That said:

How many State Championships has LC.M won in any sport... Both these schools know what it's like to win State Championships 👀 They are both great teams in every sport 🙂

We beg to differ.  You can’t be one of the big dogs like WOS, Newton, PNG, or BC until you win an SC in tackle football. 

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

About as much as our one for cross country and one act play. You won’t see people packing out Jerry world to watch a chemistry exam or basketball game. Football is where it’s at. 

Its amazing how they do it at the Alamo dome. That is when Silsbee is playing. The highest scoring team in Texas in a SC ... But its going to be a good football  game.

There continues to be no love for the Tigers by some I repeat by some the Tigers have played Carthage better over the years than anyone here with some exceptions they have made it to the region finals in football 2 yrs in a row and have a chance to go to state again WO-S is the favorite yes but these teams know each other it’s anyone’s game and don’t be mad because they have a good basketball team I know LCM is still upset but it’s ok good luck to both football teams but especially the Tigers lol.

3 minutes ago, MBaller#1 said:

There continues to be no love for the Tigers by some I repeat by some the Tigers have played Carthage better over the years than anyone here with some exceptions they have made it to the region finals in football 2 yrs in a row and have a chance to go to state again WO-S is the favorite yes but these teams know each other it’s anyone’s game and don’t be mad because they have a good basketball team I know LCM is still upset but it’s ok good luck to both football teams but especially the Tigers lol.

My brain is out of breath from reading this. I respect punctuation.

3 hours ago, LC-M said:

We lost area round your math is bad. When  did you graduate from Silsbee? Please sir, correct year, I know it’s hard. I highly doubt you even make Silsbee games. Good try. 

LCM won a playoff game? Who did they play? Scarbrough or Hardin Jefferson? Geez man. 1st time making the area round since when? What has LCM done in football in the last 15 years? 20 years? Basketbal?? 30 years? Baseball won something in like 1996 or 97 if I remember but damn that's a long time ago sir. Stay out of here since this is WOS vs Silsbee not LCM vs Tarkington