West Orange-Stark 24 Bellville 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

51 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I was extremely impressed by Bellville. Goal line stand, and 99 yard drive doesn't happen often again us. That's the best Bellville team I've seen. And they'll be better next year.

@aTmfan06 thanks for keeping us up on your team. Good luck in whatever region you land next season. 

Thanks yeah we are losing 2 key players on defense. #12 and #9. But basically everyone else will be back. 

39 minutes ago, MrUmp1 said:

It was one personal foul at the end, the other was unsportsmanlike like conduct. Not sure about the whole thing except we were told in press box before game was over he was not ejected, official must have changed the ruling on ejection. Have to see what happens.

I believe  unsportsmanlike conduct = a personal foul

45.9-2-2-e-PENALTYDisqualification for the remainder of the game and the team’s next game [S27 and S47]. Administer as a deadball foul; penalty enforced at the succeeding spot, and Team B fouls do not require a first down. Team timeout. VIOLATIONRules 3-3-6 and 3-4-2-b [S23, S3 or S21]. If the disqualification occurs during the last game of a season, players with eligibility remaining will serve the next-game disqualification during the first game of the next season for which they are eligible.

11EXCEPTION: 9-2-2-e-PENALTY. For UIL games, disqualification is for remainder of the current game and the first half of the next game. NOTE: Disqualification for targeting is for the remainder of the current game only. Local school districts and/or UIL District Committees may apply additional disciplinary action. 46.9-2-6-a, b& c. Disqualified Players a. Anycoach, player, or identified squad member in uniform who commits two unsportsmanlike conduct fouls in the same game shall be disqualified.

22 minutes ago, NetCat said:

Yes, if you are ejected you have to leave the field. Can't even stand on the sidelines

I have seen ejected players stay on the sideline this year. I did see a trainer take helmets away. I’m not 100% positive but I thought it was two unsportsmanlike penalties that caused ejection. In other words if you get two face mask penalties that is not cause for ejection.