Manvel 55 Barbers Hill 35/FINAL

WOSgrad

7 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Ball game Manvel 55-35. Goodluck to Manvel they looked good today. Great Season Eagles special shout-out to the Seniors. Thank You for the entertainment this year and for the underclassmen work hard and let’s return here next year!

Roster shows a ton of kids returning. Having a season like this will only make more kids want to participate. 

41 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Roster shows a ton of kids returning. Having a season like this will only make more kids want to participate. 

Yes we will be good the next couple of years. The junior and Sophomores this year are very good and have been through all athletics since they were in intermediate school . JV went undefeated in district this year and with thi experience should do well.

Guest Aledoalumni
2 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

BH isn't ready for this kind of game yet. That's all I'm saying about the game. Good season Eagles and Good luck Manvel. They're very beatable though.

Well lets hope they can knock out FBM if Huntsville doesnt. BH just didnt have enough horses. Congrats on a good season BH! 

2 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Nope, but I could roll a safety over to help a DB that was getting smoked every play. I know you're Mr. Coach and try to call every fan out.

Even though the program has significantly improved under the leadership of the new coach, I agree with you 100%, i.e., "not ready yet." In my opinion, there's no greater experience than being on the same field with an opponent that has the edge on size, speed, and power - particularly.....speed. 

In spite of today's defeat, I tip my hat to the Eagles coaching staff and team, particularly, the QB who played with heart and left it all out on the field.  Heck of a game! Congrats Eagles! I expect today's disappointing defeat will be a stepping stone towards greater achievement. Great season BH!

19 minutes ago, Hoopster-007 said:

Even though the program has significantly improved under the leadership of the new coach, I agree with you 100%, i.e., "not ready yet." In my opinion, there's no greater experience than being on the same field with an opponent that has the edge on size, speed, and power - particularly.....speed. 

In spite of today's defeat, I tip my hat to the Eagles coaching staff and team, particularly, the QB who played with heart and left it all out on the field.  Heck of a game! Congrats Eagles! I expect today's disappointing defeat will be a stepping stone towards greater achievement. Great season BH!

Agree 100% and I think the program will grow from it.

Nice comments guys! Thanks for taking the time. This is the best season the Eagles have had in 20 years! 1999 was the last time BH entered the 3rd round of the playoffs. Nothing for the players to be upset about for sure. Fans came out in droves to support this year and the Band rocked the stands! Kaopua glad you returned to the Hill, What a fantastic year you had you will be missed. Mr. Collier you will be missed as well I won’t get to see you pushing bodies 30 yards every play LOL! Much more I could comment about, but will leave it at this.

2019 District Champs, Bi-District Champ, Area Champ , Regional Semi- Finalist & back to back games @ NRG !!!

16 minutes ago, A BUC 77 said:

Good job BH.  You represented the district very well.  Scoring 35 points on these guys says a lot.  The way that area of Houston is growing, I see Manvel moving up pretty soon.  Getting out of our hair.:)

That's what I was hoping, but.....they are about build HS #4. Manvel might move up for a couple of years and then move back down to us again. They have some monsters.

15 hours ago, Hoopster-007 said:

I dont care how ready or not ready they are. but when you are out matched at 75% of the positions on the field its tough to be ready.  One of those BH safteys wanted no part of coming down and tackling #23 when he came through the line which resulted in more then a couple big runs.  Bh CBs were on a island with Mavel WR's and were getting beat like they stole some thing.  Manvels DB's locked up the BH wrs other then #1 getting open a couple times. If it wasnt for BH qb BH gets shut out.