Trump is not a king

Big girl

22 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Biden was acting on behalf of the US. European countries agreed with him. What is so hard to understand about that. Trump was acting on behalf of himself. He was trying to dig up dirt.on a political rival. 

Again, he was acting on behalf of his son.  He was trying to get the prosecutor fired that was investigating the corrupt company, of which his son was on the board.  I know that hard for you to wrap your head around.  But when Biden makes clear, with his own words, that aid will be withheld if he is not fired, then why is that not a problem in your eyes?  Also, he makes it clear that obama is in agreeance with this quid pro quo.  Not really that hard to understand,  but..........!

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Again, he was acting on behalf of his son.  He was trying to get the prosecutor fired that was investigating the corrupt company, of which his son was on the board.  I know that hard for you to wrap your head around.  But when Biden makes clear, with his own words, that aid will be withheld if he is not fired, then why is that not a problem in your eyes?  Also, he makes it clear that obama is in agreeance with this quid pro quo.  Not really that hard to understand,  but..........!

Even if all that was true, if anyone was or is concerned, the proper channel for investigation is the Justice Department, not the president’s personal attorney and a the ambassador to the EU, whose jurisdiction does not include Ukraine. The president’s attorney worked to get that post vacated so Sondland could step into the void. If that ain’t corrupt, we might as well have no laws.

22 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Even if all that was true, if anyone was or is concerned, the proper channel for investigation is the Justice Department, not the president’s personal attorney and a the ambassador to the EU, whose jurisdiction does not include Ukraine. The president’s attorney worked to get that post vacated so Sondland could step into the void. If that ain’t corrupt, we might as well have no laws.

If true?  It came straight out of Biden's mouth.  Since it was a Dimocrat, you, as well as Big girl, will turn a blind eye.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

If true?  It came straight out of Biden's mouth.  Since it was a Dimocrat, you, as well as Big girl, will turn a blind eye.

Call an apple an orange. That’s how the right argues. Obfuscate and confuse. Putin wold be proud of you. You’re helping fulfill the Soviet mission.

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

Call an apple an orange. That’s how the right argues. Obfuscate and confuse. Putin wold be proud of you. You’re helping fulfill the Soviet mission.

It's funny you say that, seems to me that's all you try to do on this board. Putin is proud of you

On 12/4/2019 at 10:18 AM, UT alum said:

What Biden did was made public years ago. Why is Trump so concerned now?

17 hours ago, Big girl said:

What Biden did was made public years ago. Why is Trump so concerned now?

Why does the left get concerned with what Trump did years ago?  You just turn a blind eye when the Dims are out of line.  Just keep telling yourself Crazy Joe was working on behalf of the U.S., you may get someone other than yourself to believe that 💩.

On 12/4/2019 at 1:17 PM, UT alum said:

The Soviet “mission” is being fulfilled by the Democrats and their blind followers. 

Two quotes by Lenin:

“Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world.” - Lenin

“Give me two generations of children of Americans in school without God and I will take the nation without firing a shot!” - Lenin

Sound familiar?

If you are willing to let these two things happen, then why the concern of the Soviet’s “mission” ? Again, you make no sense and are two-faced.