Trump is not a king

Big girl

That has to be one of the stupidest articles I have read. CNN and their Trump hatred stinks all through it. What a sheltered life people lead who would believe one shred of that biased crapola.

Please list any president who has revealed their tax return. Next, list all the presidents whose birth certificate was questionable. 

17 minutes ago, baddog said:

That has to be one of the stupidest articles I have read. CNN and their Trump hatred stinks all through it. What a sheltered life people lead who would believe one shred of that biased crapola.

Please list any president who has revealed their tax return. Next, list all the presidents whose birth certificate was questionable. 

Carter, Reagan, Bush l, Clinton, Bush ll, Obama. Obama’s birth certificate was questioned only by those seeking to delegitimize his presidency, his successor being chief among them.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Thank you for your bravery in posting that in here. Kings have always despised courts and judges they could not control.

I guess we will have a sham hearing to figure out if Trump said he was a king.  As with the other hearing, there will be no evidence found.  Keep trying dims, keep trying!!

TRUMP 2020!!!

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Carter, Reagan, Bush l, Clinton, Bush ll, Obama. Obama’s birth certificate was questioned only by those seeking to delegitimize his presidency, his successor being chief among them.

I should have asked who had been “forced” to reveal their tax return. It is not a requirement, just like yours and mine

14 hours ago, baddog said:

I should have asked who had been “forced” to reveal their tax return. It is not a requirement, just like yours and mine

No one has had to be forced. They volunteered. It’s called transparency. As for requirements, check Section 6103 (f) (1) and (2) of the tax code.

Transparency is only required of the right.   And, remember, that Mr. Obama assured us all that his was the most transparent administration in history.  ( That ranks right up there with "shovel ready jobs" and "the Benghazi attack was caused by an internet video", and " Bowe Bergdahl served his country with honor and distinction")

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

No one has had to be forced. They volunteered. It’s called transparency. As for requirements, check Section 6103 (f) (1) and (2) of the tax code.

What would Trump showing his tax return do that the IRS hasn’t already done? I mean really. You’d just go to another topic. Dead end here. 

It's not as if the Dems dont already know everything they need to know about Trumps tax returns.  Can you say Lois Lerner?  It's not different than the " Muller Investigation" and the "quid pro quo" debacles.  They knew there was nothing to either one of them( just like Supreme Court battle) but they also counted on fomenting a lot more hate and resentment with the  hope of something turning up during all of the "investigations".  The current "investigation" is a total sham.  NOBODY has any direct evidence of quid pro quo ( or Bribery as the polls suggested was better understood).  All statements have been nothing more than conclusions, many of which were third and fourth hand.  My favorite part is most of the witnesses were asked "how they felt about various circumstances"

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

It's not as if the Dems dont already know everything they need to know about Trumps tax returns.  Can you say Lois Lerner?  It's not different than the " Muller Investigation" and the "quid pro quo" debacles.  They knew there was nothing to either one of them( just like Supreme Court battle) but they also counted on fomenting a lot more hate and resentment with the  hope of something turning up during all of the "investigations".  The current "investigation" is a total sham.  NOBODY has any direct evidence of quid pro quo ( or Bribery as the polls suggested was better understood).  All statements have been nothing more than conclusions, many of which were third and fourth hand.  My favorite part is most of the witnesses were asked "how they felt about various circumstances"

The hypocrisy of the right is astounding.