Huntsville 54 Crosby 44/FINAL

WOSgrad

If at the beginning of the year you would’ve said Coach P would have Crosby looking like the teams of old by mid-November, I think every Crosby fan would’ve taken it. 

Crosby set the school playoff scoring record last game, without going back to look at the La Marque and Elgin scores I’ll say we probably came close to setting the playoff record for points allowed in this one. There comes a time when averaging 57 per game in the playoffs should at least get you to Thanksgiving. That being said, it was a solid first year under the new regime. 

Taking into consideration what Crosby has coming back I expect them to be VERY good next year. 

The Crosby receivers made some great catches today.  4 TD’s on big passing plays plus the FG was setup by a huge pass.  I could not believe how many big plays the Crosby offense had.  The defense also came up with some big interceptions.  So. I was impressed with Crosby.   Big plays is what will beat Huntsville, so to give up all those plays and still get the win was fortunate for them.  Probably a good game for the Hornets to have before FB Marshall next week.  

12 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If at the beginning of the year you would’ve said Coach P would have Crosby looking like the teams of old by mid-November, I think every Crosby fan would’ve taken it. 

Crosby set the school playoff scoring record last game, without going back to look at the La Marque and Elgin scores I’ll say we probably came close to setting the playoff record for points allowed in this one. There comes a time when averaging 57 per game in the playoffs should at least get you to Thanksgiving. That being said, it was a solid first year under the new regime. 

Taking into consideration what Crosby has coming back I expect them to be VERY good next year. 

Very good bro, they’re not loosing much at all and they have debt and more coming thru the pipeline.

After all of the smack this season the Coogs have a lot to look forward too. a lot of Coog fans wrote this coach off early, but he proved you wrong. 1st year coach 2nd place in district and a bi-district champion! I would take that any day from a new staff, now you have an entire off season to go through and players that are going to buy in to the program because of the success this year. Goodluck through the offseason and we will see you next year.

One last bit of smack though:). I now know why some of the Crosby fans are so annoying on here....After sitting in the stands on the Crosby side even before the game got out of hand I have never heard so many belly aching, stand coach's in my life! I would say 80% of the complaining in the stands was completely false too which I found amusing. Crosby Fans, Refs do not beat you teams that are better do.