Newton vs Daingerfield

EAGLEFOREVER

Who wins?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

21 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Newton has to play a good game to win.  They aren’t going to be able to stumble through this one like they’ve done in some games this year.  

For the life of me, I don't know what the problem is with penalties and mistakes. This is a very experienced team. These kids have been running this offense for years now. I always thought penalties were caused by a lack of concentration,  being beat by your direct opponent and/or lack of attention. Mistakes came from inexperienced players. None of this should be effecting this team. These kids have superior talent, and should hold their own with most players they are up against. 

Make no mistake. If this continues it will jump up and bite them in the butt sooner or later.

Thank you Captain Obvious.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Thanks a lot WOSgrad. Sorry to be so much trouble. I searched for about an hour, and finally was able to find this weeks SETX broadcast schedule. I should be good to go in the weeks ahead.

I do appreciate your efforts.

well persistence pays off. After a little strategic reading, I finally found the easy way to find the broadcast site.🤓

I've learned a lot in the last  hour.Lol . Man I feel stupid!!