Silsbee Vs Giddings

Who That

16 minutes ago, dj said:

Lol that's what ur hoping. But don't hold ur breath bcz our kids are playing as well as anyone.  I'm not saying they will win it all. Bcz on any given day anybody can be beat. But one thing I can guarantee you is. If someone did beat them. They will be in a war !!

Agreed. 

18 minutes ago, dj said:

Lol that's what ur hoping. But don't hold ur breath bcz our kids are playing as well as anyone.  I'm not saying they will win it all. Bcz on any given day anybody can be beat. But one thing I can guarantee you is. If someone did beat them. They will be in a war !!

It’s the 3rd round of the playoffs. If both teams are healthy every game should be a war. I didn’t say bellville was going to beat wos by 50, I just said they are going to pull off the upset. 

4 hours ago, Footballfan77 said:

It’s the 3rd round of the playoffs. If both teams are healthy every game should be a war. I didn’t say bellville was going to beat wos by 50, I just said they are going to pull off the upset. 

Who said that. At the end of the day. Just prepared to eat crow. 2 guys and running a slot T .isn't gonna beat them. Maybe if w.o gave them 4 or 5 T/O would help. No disrespect when I say this.every team isn't gonna turn the ball over a d have 15 penalties for 115yrds.the only chance that bellville have is they have to throw the ball.they want see a faster defense any where.lol u think yall sophomore backs are gud. Wait til u see #41,19 for west orange. 

7 hours ago, dj said:

Who said that. At the end of the day. Just prepared to eat crow. 2 guys and running a slot T .isn't gonna beat them. Maybe if w.o gave them 4 or 5 T/O would help. No disrespect when I say this.every team isn't gonna turn the ball over a d have 15 penalties for 115yrds.the only chance that bellville have is they have to throw the ball.they want see a faster defense any where.lol u think yall sophomore backs are gud. Wait til u see #41,19 for west orange. 

I don’t doubt they are good, but Bellville saw one of the best if not the best back in 4A when we scrimmaged Needville this year. Anyways not trying to jack the Silsbee/Giddings thread

5 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

I don’t doubt they are good, but Bellville saw one of the best if not the best back in 4A when we scrimmaged Needville this year. Anyways not trying to jack the Silsbee/Giddings thread

Look y'all it's like this which either team defense shines the most that team will move on West Orange defense haves speed and some head hunters no doubt West Orange is coming to play