Silsbee Vs Giddings

Who That

On 11/23/2019 at 1:23 PM, Footballfan77 said:

Giddings lost their starting Qb also who would have probably been the district mvp and had a lot of hype leading up to his injury 

Very confusing to your post. You make this post regarding the Giddings QB on Saturday then make another post today asking what happened to Giddings QB.

Yet you get paid to do their stats. Yea right.

4 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

These were the teams stats from last year's game:

Silsbee 

Total yards - 457

Passing yards - 212

Rushing yards - 245

Giddings

Total yards - 282

Passing yards - 149

Rushing yards - 133

Giddings scored with less than 5 minutes left in game to make it 38-21.

The game was never in doubt. Silsbee scored on first play and led 24-7, 38-14.

A "lucky" bounce or play was minuscule in determining the outcome of that game.

Those aren't lucky stats😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I don't know if it was mentioned yet, but Giddings just neat H-F by 28 pts and Silsbee barely escaped.  This concerns me a tad....

I didn’t get to watch the game but giddings offense only had 1 real offensive drive for a touchdown. Their pass game is struggling, the back up qb doesn't throw well and he doesn’t run. They had 2 pick 6s a kick off return 2 fumble recoveries and 2 or 3 more picks. Hfs qb got hurt early in the second I think. 

1 minute ago, Footballfan77 said:

I didn’t get to watch the game but giddings offense only had 1 real offensive drive for a touchdown. Their pass game is struggling, the back up qb doesn't throw well and he doesn’t run. They had 2 pick 6s a kick off return 2 fumble recoveries and 2 or 3 more picks. Hfs qb got hurt early in the second I think. 

Yea, that's right.  I remember hearing Morris went down.  I guess I should've researched that thread...

7 hours ago, Footballfan77 said:

Giddings dline, lbs and special teams was too much for hf was the report I got but the offensive pass game is struggling with the backup qb. 

The only thing I know for sure is, If Buffs and Tigers have an eating contest at the Buffet ,  Buffs might win. They got some big boys. lol