Silsbee Vs Giddings

Who That

I broadcast the HF Giddings game last night and even with a 35 to 7 score I was not impressed with the Buffalos win. A kickoff return for a TD, 2 pick 6s from HF backup quarterback, another int set Giddungs up at the Longhorns 4. At the half Giddings had 56 yards rushing and that was their total offense. 

They did win and deserved to do so, but when Morris the HF quarterback went down the score was 7 to 7 and then the wheels came off. The Tigers should roll if they maintain focus and play their game.

Be sure to listen in as Mike Sanchez provides the play by play and it is still not too late to jump in on sponsorship of this weeks broadcast. Call 409 466-2641 for information.

2 hours ago, Rebel Yeller said:

I broadcast the HF Giddings game last night and even with a 35 to 7 score I was not impressed with the Buffalos win. A kickoff return for a TD, 2 pick 6s from HF backup quarterback, another int set Giddungs up at the Longhorns 4. At the half Giddings had 56 yards rushing and that was their total offense. 

They did win and deserved to do so, but when Morris the HF quarterback went down the score was 7 to 7 and then the wheels came off. The Tigers should roll if they maintain focus and play their game.

Be sure to listen in as Mike Sanchez provides the play by play and it is still not too late to jump in on sponsorship of this weeks broadcast. Call 409 466-2641 for information.

Giddings lost their starting Qb also who would have probably been the district mvp and had a lot of hype leading up to his injury 

2 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Giddings just tries to execute well and follow a gameplan. They are the least athletic team from our district that made the playoffs. They do well vs the run usually but have a pretty weak secondary. Pulling for the Buffs but Silsbee should win by 2-3 TDS 

Maybe the least athletic team but they are the most physical, well coached and disciplined team out of yalls district.