WOS vs Bellville

wo-s#1

10 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Pop is much improved from last year. But man those wide open drops gotta be caught. We cant continue to make mistakes at this critical point in the season 

Pop was 12-17 for 185 yrds.Two of the  incomplete that were to open receivers were way over their heads.I think I remember one that was droped.I'll take those stats any day.What makes this team go is they can run or pass.Makes it hard to defend because the defense has to defend for both.

1 hour ago, GUNHO said:

Pop was 12-17 for 185 yrds.Two of the  incomplete that were to open receivers were way over their heads.I think I remember one that was droped.I'll take those stats any day.What makes this team go is they can run or pass.Makes it hard to defend because the defense has to defend for both.

One of them was a drop #2. And on the other one wr has to come out his break sooner .and run bcz the ball is gone.or he could've put a tad bit of air under it.ur right it's what making them extremely dangerous.they can run or pass it.

4 minutes ago, dj said:

One of them was a drop #2. And on the other one wr has to come out his break sooner .and run bcz the ball is gone.or he could've put a tad bit of air under it.ur right it's what making them extremely dangerous.they can run or pass it.

Yes, the pass has definitely opened up the offense. I saw some new wrinkles Friday, too. I like the direction they're going. We're going to be a tough out with that defense and the offense playing like they have. Kudos to the kids and coaches. The hard work is showing.

1 minute ago, Gasilla said:

Yes, the pass has definitely opened up the offense. I saw some new wrinkles Friday, too. I like the direction they're going. We're going to be a tough out with that defense and the offense playing like they have. Kudos to the kids and coaches. The hard work is showing.

Speaking with O/C a few kids offensive has really stepped up. They will continue to rotate players. Its helping to have the depth we have.future is real bright for the next couple of years. Lol wrs,rbs,QB want be our problem for the next couple years.

This game will be a competitive one. I saw a little let down in focus against the Leps. Was #4 a starter in secondary? I think we need to add a couple more pairs of socks in his shoes to get him a little taller before Friday night lol. That kid has heart and tough as nails, he will rise up against any height.. Let's go Stangs!

1 hour ago, ladybug33 said:

This game will be a competitive one. I saw a little let down in focus against the Leps. Was #4 a starter in secondary? I think we need to add a couple more pairs of socks in his shoes to get him a little taller before Friday night lol. That kid has heart and tough as nails, he will rise up against any height.. Let's go Stangs!

Tall reciever for la grange kept pushing off and not getting called. I noticed the small DB changed his game after that. He made up for size with heart and hustle. Sometimes you just want it more.

25 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Thought I would see if I could see some film on Bellville.Every thing on youtube has been taken off.Hmmmm.

There hasn’t been any videos on Bellville of this season on YouTube. And the only thing last season was the vype highlights of the Jasper/Bellville game

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

There hasn’t been any videos on Bellville of this season on YouTube. And the only thing last season was the vype highlights of the Jasper/Bellville game

There was three videos shown...Bellville vs Jasper that said content had been taken down or something like that.Unless I'm missing something.It's all good...I hear coach T is doing closed practice and has guards all over the place.lol 

PS. Could of been from last year.I didn't notice the date.

4 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

That's one of the benefits CT has with the depth. Took #4 out lack of focus and not finding the ball.  And put #5 in at corner Patrick Mickey. Who was an original starter in secondary. And he played well at corner. So if you're not doing ur assignment he will pull u. I never thought in this day and age I would say that w.o has depth.