Carthage 55 Lumberton 17/FINAL

WOSgrad

This game will be broadcast on SETXsports.com.  You can listen to this broadcast by clicking on the following link: 

This is the hidden content, please

Class 4A, Division I area round game from Raider Stadium in Lumberton at 7

The winner of this game will face the Crandall/Little Cypress-Mauriceville winner

Carthage is a good football team. The offensive line is what I was the most impressed with. I believe they are very beatable by a team with a good front 7.(I know I’m going to catch a lot of crap for saying that) seemed like some very predictable play calling, but then again that’s the only time I have seen them play 

8 minutes ago, texas13 said:

What does evadale have to do with anything I’ve said 

Pay that guy no attention. He’s going to act like Lumberton scheduled Evadale instead of both teams getting together to play a game because both of their respective games were cancelled due to travel during Imelda. He just wants to bash Lumberton, and has no clue what he’s talking about. 

15 minutes ago, texas13 said:

Carthage is a good football team. The offensive line is what I was the most impressed with. I believe they are very beatable by a team with a good front 7.(I know I’m going to catch a lot of crap for saying that) seemed like some very predictable play calling, but then again that’s the only time I have seen them play 

Basic is all that's needed so that's all they r gonna show they prolly run the most complex offense in all of Texas

26 minutes ago, texas13 said:

LOL. Last words of many teams we've played Why would they show anything against this Lumberton team? If you said beatable I'd have no issue, but "very" beatable? We beat the maybe the best dline in the state when we played PG.