Diboll 6 Cameron Yoe 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

15 minutes ago, Woodshed said:

Yeah I saw that Franklin might drop. You guys should have a good team next year. I would like to play y’all too but I don’t think that will happen because of the distance that you mentioned. I would like to see Diboll toughen up their pre-district schedule with a good mix of running and passing teams. 

I know what you mean... Couple of years ago we playrd teams like navasota, caldwell, lorena, and waco connally.... Playin lorena and mart are good teams to play but having two bye weeks and playin hearne didnt help up these last two seasons it was like 3 bye weeks

18 minutes ago, Yoe_09 said:

Diboll was an excellent football team, and had one of the best defensive fronts we've seen since being in this classification.  I can see why they held teams to negative yards and no first downs throughout the season. 

How'd the sub-varsity play out in the district this year?

Sub Varsity won the District Championship but there were several Juniors on the team because of the Varsity being Senior heavy. If those Juniors transition well into Varsity play then Diboll should compete in District next year. 

4 minutes ago, Woodshed said:

Sub Varsity won the District Championship but there were several Juniors on the team because of the Varsity being Senior heavy. If those Juniors transition well into Varsity play then Diboll should compete in District next year. 

You're probably looking at a district with Fairfield (if they drop) and Crockett being the top two competitors for Diboll.  Fairfield does also lose quite a bit.  Not quite sure on Crockett.  As mentioned, Franklin should drop. 

11 minutes ago, Yoe_09 said:

You're probably looking at a district with Fairfield (if they drop) and Crockett being the top two competitors for Diboll.  Fairfield does also lose quite a bit.  Not quite sure on Crockett.  As mentioned, Franklin should drop. 

Yeah I’m actually hoping Fairfield joins our District. They typically run a balanced offense similar to Yoe and that’s something we need to face more often. I just hope the District doesn’t setup for us to face Fairfield and Crockett in back to back weeks. 

39 minutes ago, Woodshed said:

Yeah I’m actually hoping Fairfield joins our District. They typically run a balanced offense similar to Yoe and that’s something we need to face more often. I just hope the District doesn’t setup for us to face Fairfield and Crockett in back to back weeks. 

Thats what we got.... Diboll then Crockett in back to back weeks... Also i believe crockett was also senior heavy

13 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Oh, they won the game... but they still went home with a truckload of hurt feelings according to Woodshed and his boy. 

You know, "crooked refs" and "cheap shots" and "twisted ankles."  Typical crybaby stuff.

I told Woodshed that they'd better toughen up or they wouldn't be around past the second round.  I was right, btw. 

Cardinal backer you pull no punches on your posts and speak the truth(say the things that no one wants to hear). Good stuff brother!