Diboll 6 Cameron Yoe 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

On 11/22/2019 at 9:58 PM, CardinalBacker said:

Where you at, Woodshed?

Sorry I just seen this post...I’ve been working out of town for a bit. 
Not sure what you mean by “Where you at”. If your referring to me responding to Diboll’s loss well I was too busy celebrating a 10-0 District Championship, a Bi-District Championship, a #5 state ranking, a #1 SETX ranking, and the blessing of getting the opportunity to play a really good team in the Area round of the playoffs. Obviously we came up short which is disappointing but we had opportunities to win that game and just didn’t execute. Sorry we couldn’t advance further to represent East and SETX.
If that was not what you meant then please disregard the above response and my simple answer is...I’m at work, but thanks for asking. 

3 hours ago, Woodshed said:

Sorry I just seen this post...I’ve been working out of town for a bit. 
Not sure what you mean by “Where you at”. If your referring to me responding to Diboll’s loss well I was too busy celebrating a 10-0 District Championship, a Bi-District Championship, a #5 state ranking, a #1 SETX ranking, and the blessing of getting the opportunity to play a really good team in the Area round of the playoffs. Obviously we came up short which is disappointing but we had opportunities to win that game and just didn’t execute. Sorry we couldn’t advance further to represent East and SETX.
If that was not what you meant then please disregard the above response and my simple answer is...I’m at work, but thanks for asking. 

Well, obviously the rankings were wrong, lol.  

Y'all suck as bad as we do, apparently. 

24 minutes ago, NetCat said:

To be fair, I think Diboll beats the socks off BC

Oh, they won the game... but they still went home with a truckload of hurt feelings according to Woodshed and his boy. 

You know, "crooked refs" and "cheap shots" and "twisted ankles."  Typical crybaby stuff.

I told Woodshed that they'd better toughen up or they wouldn't be around past the second round.  I was right, btw. 

31 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Wish we played yall in district next two years (other then the drive.... It sux) but what im hearing is that we are dropping back down to 3a d2....

Yeah I saw that Franklin might drop. You guys should have a good team next year. I would like to play y’all too but I don’t think that will happen because of the distance that you mentioned. I would like to see Diboll toughen up their pre-district schedule with a good mix of running and passing teams.