Beaumont United 96 Houston Madison 55/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, 2020VISION said:

So just to point something out...how many points did Kasen have? Why is it ok for him to have a few points and Hefner is expected to have 30 a game? Asking for a friend.

It was blowout win.  Harrison  played limited time in second half.  Harrison wasn't needed in this kind of game, a blowout win when you have freshmen  scoring in double  digits and a sophmore scores about 20 points with like 4 showstopping dunks.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

1 hour ago, 2020VISION said:

So just to point something out...how many points did Kasen have? Why is it ok for him to have a few points and Hefner is expected to have 30 a game? Asking for a friend.

In a tight or high profile game like the Dickinson game, Harrison's  fingerprints was all over that game with a GAME HIGH 23 pts...  I hope this satisfies your inquiry...

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It was blowout win.  Harrison  played limited time in second half.  Harrison wasn't needed in this kind of game, a blowout win when you have freshmen  scoring in double  digits and a sophmore scores about 20 points with like 4 showstopping dunks.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Those 3 alone almost if not had 50+...the kid wasnt needed and only was to get the pace going and he did that from what I saw....the rest was played out thru the underclassman...what's scary those 3 will be together for at least 2 more years after this season....

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Understand, just seems like there's a different expectation for Hefner I've seen big games not blowouts with Kasen not playing well at all and no one says anything...and I'm the biggest Kasen Harrison supporter here.

I'm not saying there should'nt be higher expectations for Hefner because there should be but there should always be for Kasen don't give him a pass haha

7 minutes ago, 2020VISION said:

Understand, just seems like there's a different expectation for Hefner...and I'm the biggest Kasen Harrison supporter here.

For me personally, there is.  When you're said you're the second coming of Wiesbrod, my expectations sky rocket as Wiesbrod proved it against any and all competition.  

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Why you leaving?   You're always welcomed to remain here...

I appreciate that, just have no reason to follow hs basketball anymore. I was asked to help coach some knucklehead kids 5-6 years ago and I made the commitment to stick with them and have moved up with them ever since. Not sure I will have time to follow or interest after my guys are gone but we will see. My kids will obviously change that but until then who knows.