Question about Texan Live.com

marshman

21 minutes ago, marshman said:

Are the playoff games just voiced broadcast or can you watch them live on the computer? 
I saw on thier website something about Friday night games not being shown live. 

All of Texan Live playoff games are video streamed live.  The reason they had that delay during the regular season is due to the UIL rule prohibiting live video broadcasts of regular season Friday games (except for the 1st week of the season for Fox Sports SW).

There is no such UIL prohibition for playoff Friday games.

12 minutes ago, marshman said:

Are the playoff games just voiced broadcast or can you watch them live on the computer? 
I saw on thier website something about Friday night games not being shown live. 

Yes. All playoff games are live.Just the regular season games are delayed.Be sure you have enough GB left on your plan.I was watching one time and I ran out of data and it would start buffering for long periods of time because my speed was really slowed down.I think it uses about 2 gigs.

2 hours ago, marshman said:

Anyone ever watched the broadcast but turn sound down and listened to the game on radio. 

i’d like to listen to Gary and Dan on KoGt than whoever does the play by play for texanlive. Wonder if there would be a lag or delay?

I was planning on doing the same thing the first time I tried it out.Gary was calling the play and the team was still in the huddle.I would just silence Gary  while the play was developing and then listen to what he had to say in between plays.Little nerve racking at times.