What happens too children who detransition back to their original gender?

jv_coach

...And yet all these women became trans quite suddenly after puberty, found affirmation immediately, and got testosterone easily. One says she told her mom one evening that she was having a sleepover with friends, but instead drove hundreds of miles to a Planned Parenthood through the night in search for help with transitioning. 
Within a couple of hours, after telling her life story, she says she was diagnosed as trans by a social worker, who was impressed by her tenacity in driving so far, and was started on testosterone therapy before even getting any results from blood work. Another got diagnosed online, and got testosterone in the mail......

I threatened my parents and friends with suicide. 

It became part of my identity to be suicidal. I screamed at my parents about this, even though I knew I wasn't going to kill myself." One went by the pronouns xe and xer and flew into a rage if she was misgendered. Once they had transitioned, and felt miserable nonetheless, they felt that this too was just part of being transgender. One talked of "the hunger to suffer." Another spoke of "using your pain to validate your own destruction."

Read more at https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=3613#bUQk1spRBuBy1X6q.99