BREAKING NEWS from DCTF Matt Stepp

AggiesAreWe

I would imagine this is the "re-assignment" path Dayton has to go down until Nations contract is up? Hopefully this won't lead to Crosby losing a coach since Dayton probably won't have the same hiring restrictions. I would think Dayton has learned their lesson about trying to permanently handle their HC position like this after the Stewart debacle.

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I would imagine this is the "re-assignment" path Dayton has to go down until Nations contract is up? Hopefully this won't lead to Crosby losing a coach since Dayton probably won't have the same hiring restrictions. I would think Dayton has learned their lesson about trying to permanently handle their HC position like this after the Stewart debacle.

I think we may lose freeman to Dayton  😩😡

25 minutes ago, Red Boyou said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if they make someone currently on the Dayton coaching staff HC

I would think this is more probable. It might be difficult to hire an individual for just the HC position and not the AD in a one high school district. I would also think this would be more expensive for Dayton because they are paying two separate salaries.  It’s definitely about time though. 

4 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Hopefully this is the case ? Dayton has gone 1 and 23 the last two yrs. Nations and staff doesn't deserve or has earned an AD job  the only avenue for future success is a complete house cleaning from top to bottom anything short of that will be a disaster. Dayton has a little political click that has run the football and other sports in the ground  included is the school board and  superintend . ( pathetic ) The only coach that had the potential to take over  the HC job just got fired by nations I heard. ( imagine that ) not part of the loosing mentality click.

37 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

Hopefully this is the case ? Dayton has gone 1 and 23 the last two yrs. Nations and staff doesn't deserve or has earned an AD job  the only avenue for future success is a complete house cleaning from top to bottom anything short of that will be a disaster. Dayton has a little political click that has run the football and other sports in the ground  included is the school board and  superintend . ( pathetic ) The only coach that had the potential to take over  the HC job just got fired by nations I heard. ( imagine that ) not part of the loosing mentality click.

Tell us how you really feel 😂

22 hours ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

Alot of people were high on Nations when he was hired but Dayton never got on track...anyone want to explain what's happening there...

I’m not sure how many people from Dayton were really high on Nations? He hasn’t coached a game in five years. The explanation is he coached on a staff with Jerry Stewart. 

21 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

I have absolutely no clue what’s going on at Dayton, but if I was guessing I would say that Hispanics are taking over; that spells disaster for the football program 

If this was the case North Shore’s football program would’ve died a long time ago seeing as how they’re 70% Hispanic. They still have athletes, you have to make them want to be a part of something though. What spells disaster is hiring somebody because they go to the same church.