Houston Yates Transfers Gerald Doakes and Allen Udemadu

BADSANTA

53 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

What school did these young men come from and will it be enough to beat Faith Family in state?? 

Doakes came from Houston Milby. He will be eligible to play in January after sitting out a full year. (will be allowed to play during holidays)

Udemadu was home schooled.

Elliot transferred in from Houston St. Thomas. He is eligible and playing.

The other transfer is Allen. He was home schooled as well.

Both Udemadu and Allen are still waiting on being ruled eligible.

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Who they beatblaat weekend? I find this to be a complete joke lmao. Faith Family is good too tho. Wise hasn't won in like 5 years or so. They have to cheat to win now it seems. 

BADSANTA

Sense this new wave basketball is so corrupt, I suggest you don’t waste your time attending any of the games at The Thanksgiving Hoopfest In Duncanville because the majority of the teams participating recruit, travel first class, play in tournaments around the country, cheat and have a magnet school program. 

11 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

BADSANTA

Sense this new wave basketball is so corrupt, I suggest you don’t waste your time attending any of the games at The Thanksgiving Hoopfest In Duncanville because the majority of the teams participating recruit, travel first class, play in tournaments around the country, cheat and have a magnet school program. 

I know man. It's not fair to the small schools in 4A. Yates wont have all those seniors next year👀

5 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Doakes came from Houston Milby. He will be eligible to play in January after sitting out a full year. (will be allowed to play during holidays)

Both Udemadu and Allen are still waiting on being ruled eligible

Gerald Doakes is from Arkansas, family moved to Houston and he attended Milby High School, he decided to transfer out of Milby to Pro-Vision Academy.

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Who they beatblaat weekend? I find this to be a complete joke lmao. Faith Family is good too tho. Wise hasn't won in like 5 years or so. They have to cheat to win now it seems. 

You think it’s bad in Houston?   The best player (Arguably) on last year’s 6A State Champion Duncanville was at his 3rd school when he enrolled at Dville....FOR THAT SCHOOL YEAR!  Family faith basically transplanted a whole team and coaching staff to their school.  The reason the metroplex dominates San Antonio isn’t just because their players are tougher.   

If Yates has all their players cleared, they could end up being the best team in the state, regardless of classification.  

7 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Both Udemadu and Allen are still waiting on being ruled eligible.

The home school kids that transferred to Yates family members (I believe there parents) are Yates Alunmi. Udemadu and Chuks are nursing minor injuries.