Dr. Ben Carson

baddog

3 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Only so much black politicians can do because the rich whites in the suburbs have choked them off.

How so? This is how Dr. Carson became successful. He didn’t believe what you just stated, and showed who the true racists really are. You would fit that category nicely.

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

How so? This is how Dr. Carson became successful. He didn’t believe what you just stated, and showed who the true racists really are. You would fit that category nicely.

Carson became famous because he had help in the form of food stamps, affirmative action etc.  Then when he gets big time, he works hard to burn the bridges so nobody else can follow him.

34 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

What agenda that is working? Deficit at an all time high.  Dollar based on smoke & mirrors.  This whole economy is going to crash hard.

mean while Mr 'art of the deal', among other things is being called a dotard by his henchman buddy in N Korea, and he now refers to him as rocket man.  Am I supposed to 'look past my nose and endorse that madness?

The economy is roaring, unemployment at all time lows based on rolling back ridiculous regulations and creating a better environment for business, not smoke and mirrors.

And your opinion is based on what the little man in North Korea thinks...lol.

Your opinion is based on your pure biased hatred for Trump, there is no other good reason.

18 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The economy is roaring, unemployment at all time lows based on rolling back ridiculous regulations and creating a better environment for business, not smoke and mirrors.

And your opinion is based on what the little man in North Korea thinks...lol.

Your opinion is based on your pure biased hatred for Trump, there is no other good reason.

There is the problem.  These Dimtards can't stand the fact that Trump is, by far, exceeding what the Dims golden boy accomplished in his eight years in office.

The 3 divisions of government is in a shambles. American foreign policy is laughed at.  The constitution is almost totally being repudiated.  Divisiveness is at an all time high.  The only reason for stability right now is the fact that God has a message He wants to get out.  The last message. The angels are holding back the winds of strife.  When they let go look out.

33 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The 3 divisions of government is in a shambles. American foreign policy is laughed at.  The constitution is almost totally being repudiated.  Divisiveness is at an all time high.  The only reason for stability right now is the fact that God has a message He wants to get out.  The last message. The angels are holding back the winds of strife.  When they let go look out.

The fault of the Dimocrat party!  They, you have been against Trump before he was ever inaugurated.  The wheels of a "coup" were already rolling.  So, why the divisiveness?  Pretty easy to see!!

12 minutes ago, Kountzer said:
  • NO divisiveness is solely the fault of Trump. You are just too brainwashed to see it.

LMAO!!!!  One most certainly has to be brainwashed to be led by your bunch of Dimocrats.  I can't believe that someone that preaches a lot on here could follow this bunch of Godless individuals.

23 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

LMAO!!!!  One most certainly has to be brainwashed to be led by your bunch of Dimocrats.  I can't believe that someone that preaches a lot on here could follow this bunch of Godless individuals.

Guess he forgot about the black professor and the white cop. That was the beginning of the divide between the races and the beginning of cop hatred. After that, EVERY guiltY black person was innocent, even if he shot at a cop. What a DA.

36 minutes ago, baddog said:

Guess he forgot about the black professor and the white cop. That was the beginning of the divide between the races and the beginning of cop hatred. After that, EVERY guiltY black person was innocent, even if he shot at a cop. What a DA.

He definitely has a short memory about Obama’s shortcomings.

u

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Only difference is I provide proof of Obama’s failures...you provide nothing but nonsense and baseless end of days prophecies.

I've gone around & around with you before.  I am not going to waste my time trying to convince you or anyone else here.  Besides, the evidence is out there.  

9 hours ago, Kountzer said:

u

I've gone around & around with you before.  I am not going to waste my time trying to convince you or anyone else here.  Besides, the evidence is out there.  

Hearsay!  And, Shifty Schiff blocking the Republicans witnesses, for what?  What is he trying to hide?  Where is the evidence?  Does it really exist?  I argue the Dims have nothing, such as the case in the Comey and Mueller probes.  All the Dims are doing is muddying the water before 2020, knowing that is the only way to keep Trump from winning again.  There is evidence of nothing!!

Keeping America great in 2020!!

11 hours ago, Kountzer said:

u

You sound like those guys who believe in aliens or Atlantis 😂