Christian Academy at Kirbyville/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

10 hours ago, Makemineaconvertible said:

Kirbyville was up 19-16 in the 2nd and played the stall game for about 4-5 minutes and the other team walked off the floor and left. 

Lol what? Is this how the game ended? Tell me that’s not true.  Who is Christian Academy and where are they from?

I am not a fan of playing stall ball one game into the season because there are so many other things to work on this early, but that’s absurd if the other team just walked off and quit. 

2 hours ago, yepyep said:

Lol what? Is this how the game ended? Tell me that’s not true.  Who is Christian Academy and where are they from?

I am not a fan of playing stall ball one game into the season because there are so many other things to work on this early, but that’s absurd if the other team just walked off and quit. 

That’s how it ended. We held them scoreless in the first quarter. They weren’t very good needless to say but we are not either. I couldn’t believe it either. Lots of things to work on besides stalling with the ball. I don’t blame them they come to play not stand on the court and watch the clock tick down. 

I spoke to someone earlier who was at the game. They said when Kirbyville started stalling the other team absolutely would not come out and guard em. So naturally K-ville players just held the ball.  At halftime, the Christian Academy coach said they were going home because they came to play basketball and that wasn't it.