Barbers Hill 54 Pearland 45/FINAL

WOSgrad

22 hours ago, Bronco/Cat Fan said:

From my perspective, after watching one game, its early and still work to be done, especially free throws, but they looked good. Two girls did not play but I don't know if they were starters. The freshman guard looks promising #23. They should have a good year.

Thanks Bronco/Cat Fan. Nice to know they looked good and should have a good year. Hopefully, the team will address the needed work and be at its peek for the play-offs. The freshman guard (#23) is my cousin - and nice to hear you comment that she looks promising. Certainly, she and her parents have put in the time and work over the years. Again, thanks. 

21 hours ago, BH85 said:

Not as strong as any of Kimi's years, as they lack some height.  Dalanna is playing very well and the team will repeat as district champs, but may not make a long run this year.

Thanks BH85. Glad to know Dalanna is playing very well. After looking over the schedule, I will try to make the home game against Village School (Houston) on December 10th. I hadn't seen Dalanna and sophomores on the court since middle school, and look forward to checking them out.