Carthage vs Lumberton

Hagar

6 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Good thing you didn’t say, “or stupid...” ✌

I don't come on here and attack people or get mad if they don't agree with me. Like some people get butt hurt because of posts they view as negative. When in reality ...its an opinion. And sometimes those opinions are backed up with facts. Some aren't.  I've been around and involved in sports for a long time. Playing, coaching, scouting, etc. I'm unbiased with my opinions. My team or not

8 hours ago, texbuzz said:

As a Huffman fan, I am pulling for that L-Train big time!!!

Anything can happen.

Crosby beat Manvel, Stanford beat USC, and Trump beat Hillary....Lumberton can beat Carthage!!!

Ok texbuzz, that’s a classic.  😂😂😂😂

I think, at the worst, Ltown stays within 50, but I hope it’s closer.  Coach Surratt and his staff at Carthage, are not only extremely good, he appears pretty classy.  He really tries to keep the score down, from what I’ve seen..  Puts in them subs.  Maybe that’s why their team has so many suiting up, most get some time on the field.  

As many pointed out, it’s a treat for the Raiders to play them.  You don’t see teams like this that often.  Go Raiders.

9 hours ago, Coach #23 said:

I don't come on here and attack people or get mad if they don't agree with me. Like some people get butt hurt because of posts they view as negative. When in reality ...its an opinion. And sometimes those opinions are backed up with facts. Some aren't.  I've been around and involved in sports for a long time. Playing, coaching, scouting, etc. I'm unbiased with my opinions. My team or not

I didn’t attack you. It’s just an opinion. And sometimes those opinions are backed up with facts. Some aren't.  I've been around and involved with people for a long time. Working for them, working them, listening to them, talking to them, etc. I'm unbiased with my opinions. My friends or not. 

On 11/19/2019 at 10:36 AM, Tigers94 said:

This game will be over by halftime if not sooner. 

The only hope Lumberton has is very long drives that eat up the clock and Carthage coming in to this game a little too cocky.

They ain't unbeatable though. La Vaga beat them down pretty good a few years ago. 

That team wasn't as strong as some of the others. Surprised we even made it to the semis that year. We had either 7 or 9 starters out that game including Ingram. With that being said, they would have most likely one if we had everyone. That Lavega team was sick and VERY underrated.

As for this game I think it'll be closer than most think. I look for a 21-7 score until late second qtr and Carthage lays it on. A friend pointed a few things out to me. That offense gives us fits if ran correctly, don't know how many players are attending the Volleyball game in Garland, the distance and the rain.