Carthage vs Lumberton

Hagar

6 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Stop being all SETX and actually THINK.  Gawddamn ppl. 

Everyone on here knows Lumberton is overmatched in this game. From the coaching staff right on down to the last player on the roster. However, they did have a little good fortune come there way for this game to end up being played in Lumberton. Stranger things have happened. That's all I'm seeing people on this thread saying. I'm just hoping they can hang around in the game for a while.

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I've seen carthage with my own eyes 2 out of the  last 3 years.   Let me tell you.  They have athletes.  But it done stop there.  There is a reason their coach is making more than most 6a coaches.   The coaching on both sides of the ball along with the superior athletes make is almost impossible to beat them. To put it into prospective, 3 years ago, Calvin Tyler  from Silsbee ran for 300 yards on them and Silsbee still lost.  That same year, Carthage went on to win state and I don't  think they had another close game.

With that being said, L-Train has it in them for an upset just like they did against the defending state champs LaMarque, but that Lumberton team had a great defense.  Not sold on this team's defense, but what perfect way to make a believer out of everyone than to show up  in this home game.  

I've actually been invited to this game by two Lumberton  AND a Carthage fan and may take them up on that.. 

I’ve got a section of 25 reserved, and you are more than welcome to sit with us. PLENTY of room for you and whomever you want to bring. It’d be an honor. Except please don’t bring Cardinalbacker. 

10 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I’ve got a section of 25 reserved, and you are more than welcome to sit with us. PLENTY of room for you and whomever you want to bring. It’d be an honor. Except please don’t bring Cardinalbacker. 

Aw, c’mon! I was really hoping to sit next to you and hear what it was like to play back before helmets had facemasks. 

3 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

You will find out just haw good your offense/defense  is when you play a top ranked team like Carthage. Pulling for Lumberton but Carthage will walk all over L Train. We lost to a good Gilmer team which Carthage walked all over. Carthage is the standard for 4A-1 just as WO-S is the standard for 4A-2. However, wishing L Train the best.

This^