Huffman vs Palestine

LTFALCON

Personally i think Huffmans got this one in the bag, they have had an impeccable run game this year and with Palestines slow but big dline i think simple down blocks with open the run game right up for the falcons. Justin Shively has been on and off this year but normally steps up when its needed so look for a lot of yards for this Huffman offense. Huffman defense is incredible especially there dline and linebackers. All year they have adjusted towards what offense they are facing and with palestines strong passing game i see Huffman rushing a lot and making this quarter back make mistakes, which has been done all year by Huffman. final score Huffman 35/ Palestine 10  

22 hours ago, texbuzz said:

Huffman defense has had quite a few interceptions this year.  They play the ball very well when it is in range.  But they don't seem to have the top end speed to hang with a burner at WR and a QB that could drop in a dime.  

To be fair, that was just one pass.   He probably isn’t that great, but he can throw it LONG.  Still think Falcons win.   🙏

1 hour ago, Flyingfalcons2 said:

Personally i think Huffmans got this one in the bag, they have had an impeccable run game this year and with Palestines slow but big dline i think simple down blocks with open the run game right up for the falcons. Justin Shively has been on and off this year but normally steps up when its needed so look for a lot of yards for this Huffman offense. Huffman defense is incredible especially there dline and linebackers. All year they have adjusted towards what offense they are facing and with palestines strong passing game i see Huffman rushing a lot and making this quarter back make mistakes, which has been done all year by Huffman. final score Huffman 35/ Palestine 10  

Huffman's D play assignment football and dont give up the big play, they will be fine. Just contain the speedster from Palestine. I dont see this round being an issue at all after viewing video. Pretty lopsided prediction there.

Huffman 28 Palestine 17.