Huffman vs Palestine

LTFALCON

I  know Huffman competition not the same - whatever. Some notes about the upcoming game

Palestine giving up 299 points this season to Huffman's 143

Palestine scoring 337 points to Huffman's 470.

I haven't seen Palestine play a down ever so not even sure what to expect here. Looks like both teams had a cake walk in the first playoff game.  

Congrats to all teams making it to the second round! Lesgo!

7 hours ago, LTFALCON said:

I  know Huffman competition not the same - whatever. Some notes about the upcoming game

Palestine giving up 299 points this season to Huffman's 143

Palestine scoring 337 points to Huffman's 470.

I haven't seen Palestine play a down ever so not even sure what to expect here. Looks like both teams had a cake walk in the first playoff game.  

Congrats to all teams making it to the second round! Lesgo!

Depends how Huffman defends the Slot T offense. Palestine always has athletes. Overall Palestine has a unsuccessful program.

22 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Silsbee has a great program?  I wouldn’t put them a power house. Last time LCM played them we blew the doors off and y’all wanted to fire the coach. 

I certainly don't think Silsbee has a great program.

Here is all time series with LC-M: 17-10 Silsbee

With Huffman: 4-4

9 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I certainly don't think Silsbee has a great program.

Here is all time series with LC-M: 17-10 Silsbee

With Huffman: 4-4

Silsbee has talent no doubt. But you no you always have that rah rah guy on each team. I think most of those guys never even suited up for a football game on Friday night. 

2 hours ago, LC-M said:

Silsbee has talent no doubt. But you no you always have that rah rah guy on each team. I think most of those guys never even suited up for a football game on Friday night. 

Lmao!! LCM is just subpar. Silsbee won like 8 or 9 in a row before you won one. Silsbee is no powerhouse but their playoff runs are much more further than LCM over the last 20 years. 

10 hours ago, Huffman Hargrave Falcons72 said:

I've watched a little bit of Palestine, and Huffman definitely has more than a Chance.   But this will be the test to see if they are deserving of all the praise for being undefeated. 

If they get beat, they are still deserving of the praise for a good season. SMH This game does not dictate a good season or not. Huffman defends the Wing T/Slot T as good as anybody. I see Huffman winning this game big!

22 minutes ago, Huffman Hargrave Falcons72 said:

Not taking anything away from our boys.  Proud of them actually.   Maybe I didnt word my last comment right.  Hopefully they win Friday and all the haters can see Huffman can be special this year

I totally agree with you here! GO FALCONS! Hopefully Huffman travels well this week! Last week at the home game, i was disappointed in the support. Maybe weather played a factor. 

8 hours ago, LTFALCON said:

I totally agree with you here! GO FALCONS! Hopefully Huffman travels well this week! Last week at the home game, i was disappointed in the support. Maybe weather played a factor. 

Yeah, it was a combination of weather and the opponent.  It was pretty easy to stay home when it felt like Furr was a gimme.  Me and the wife were there but if we wouldn't have found a babysitter, she probably would have missed.  I would have went but her and the princess would have missed.  

But we will all be in Bryan, even bringing some people and meeting some In-laws at the game.

I’m going with the Falcons by 10.   Watch Hudl video of Palestine vs Van.  Their offense looks like a cross between a Slot T and an I.   The Pal QB has an arm on him.   He threw a pass standing at his own one yard line, and receiver caught it, in stride, at the Van 40.  That’s 59 yards in the air, right on target.  HH DB’s need to stay in the play.   

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

I’m going with the Falcons by 10.   Watch Hudl video of Palestine vs Van.  Their offense looks like a cross between a Slot T and an I.   The Pal QB has an arm on him.   He threw a pass standing at his own one yard line, and receiver caught it, in stride, at the Van 40.  That’s 59 yards in the air, right on target.  HH DB’s need to stay in the play.   

Huffman defense has had quite a few interceptions this year.  They play the ball very well when it is in range.  But they don't seem to have the top end speed to hang with a burner at WR and a QB that could drop in a dime.