West Brook vs Strake Jesuit 2.

3 hours ago, Kowboy98 said:

NRG next week baby. Put the crusaders away early and let’s get ready for some real football lol 

I sure hope so. If they play against SJ, like they played the first half against Kingwood, I dont think the Crusaders have a chance. And yea, provided we win, we'll be playing a Creek school in the 3rd round.

1 hour ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

I sure hope so. If they play against SJ, like they played the first half against Kingwood, I dont think the Crusaders have a chance. And yea, provided we win, we'll be playing a Creek school in the 3rd round.

A creek school that wb should beat by at least 14. As long as west brook plays their “B+ to A-“ game with 1 or less turnovers they got it.   

How did holland do against kingwood?

47 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

A creek school that wb should beat by at least 14. As long as west brook plays their “B+ to A-“ game with 1 or less turnovers they got it.   

How did holland do against kingwood?

Looks like he’s still getting his feet wet and trying to get in football shape while working off the rust. Should be firing on all cylinders by the next rd. He did score a short td 

So what do we know about SJ?  Have they gotten any better since the last time?  Any key pieces that was missing that will play this time?  I know with WB being healthy (Holland back), West Brook will be that much harder to contain.  That and the young RB's coming into their own, I see it a repeat of last time..

26 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So what do we know about SJ?  Have they gotten any better since the last time?  Any key pieces that was missing that will play this time?  I know with WB being healthy (Holland back), West Brook will be that much harder to contain.  That and the young RB's coming into their own, I see it a repeat of last time..

Not their recruiting efforts didn’t pay off big like the last couple of years. That RB is  a good high school back and has over 1500 yards 

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Since u mentioned Evans.  I heard him and the running back from Katy are done for the year

Yep Banks has broken ankle. SJ doesn’t recruit athletic or dual threat QBs. Kubiak, just like his dad, prefers a Pocket passer. The QB #8 has 1100 yards passing this year so far