Crosby vs Huntsville

Cougar14.2

On 11/21/2019 at 6:00 PM, BHFAN said:

Nah i’ll Replace it with next years.

On 11/21/2019 at 6:04 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

My estimation is that BH paid about $1 million to the Westeberg family for that district championship. TW has been there 3 years and BH employees TW, his wife, his son and his son’s wife. If TW makes $154k then you can assume the other three split around $200k putting you in the $350k annually neighborhood. I guess we got a bargain on Coach Prieto for having us in the area round his first year here while he’s probably the second lowest paid coach in the district? 

Keep in mind, BH’s best player is Casey Collier. They also had to give his mom a job to get them to transfer out of Crosby when his sister was in school. They have a whole lot invested in this. 

#FACTS

53 minutes ago, GURU said:

Very low standards... Highlight of your life a 12-5a district champ??? Wow... See you in the 4th rd. Oh wait you play Manvel... 😂😂😂

You have to get to the 3rd round 1st😂 i’ll Be heading out to New Caney today, hopefully Crosby can put that money where their mouth is and make this s good game. Goodluck Coogs

42 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

You have to get to the 3rd round 1st😂 i’ll Be heading out to New Caney today, hopefully Crosby can put that money where their mouth is and make this s good game. Goodluck Coogs

How much your broke... Have on it?? Put up your or shut up.

7 minutes ago, GURU said:

No counseling for me. He needs to stfu... He needs to grow up. He always talking crap. #Crosby "The Mecca"

Ever since this site has been around people on here have exchanged some great banter with each other.  But at the end of the day most will agree that it is all in the spirit of competition.

Geez..... counseling is needed

8 minutes ago, GURU said:

No counseling for me. He needs to stfu... He needs to grow up. He always talking crap. #Crosby "The Mecca"

Simmer down dude😂 just getting you jacked up for the game. Goodluck, do you think I’m driving out to Egypt this morning for nothing. How many Crosby fans do you think were at the BH game last night? Zero.. #CROSBYHATESBH

1 minute ago, BHFAN said:

Simmer down dude😂 just getting you jacked up for the game. Goodluck, do you think I’m driving out to Egypt this morning for nothing. How many Crosby fans do you think were at the BH game last night? Zero.. #CROSBYHATESBH

We came 2 support THE HILL@NRG! I Was there with a few Crosby Veterans. Great great win for the HILL🏈💪

On 11/17/2019 at 3:02 PM, #COUGAR08 said:

After some thought, 42 may be far fetched.. we will add another 3 from our all state kicker. Make it 45...  i dont too much care what/who they played last week or any other week this season for that matter, I'm living in the NOW, we looked to be following in the same path as last year after our rocky start, and a loss to the 2nd worse team in district (all respect Vidor Nation) now all of the sudden we found light and are firing on 3/4 cylinders. I say if we can tighten up on the passing D then we have a really great shot at not only pounding the Hornets but hanging FORTYFIVE on em to!

#CODERED #THISISCROSBY #GOCOUGARS #GBOGH 

I was as 1 away from being right lol.  Good game Hornets good luck next week, hopefully we prepared yall for half of what the buffs have to show