Crosby vs Huntsville

Cougar14.2

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

Should have bought a bunch of them. Those might be a one-time collectors item. 

My estimation is that BH paid about $1 million to the Westeberg family for that district championship. TW has been there 3 years and BH employees TW, his wife, his son and his son’s wife. If TW makes $154k then you can assume the other three split around $200k putting you in the $350k annually neighborhood. I guess we got a bargain on Coach Prieto for having us in the area round his first year here while he’s probably the second lowest paid coach in the district? 

Keep in mind, BH’s best player is Casey Collier. They also had to give his mom a job to get them to transfer out of Crosby when his sister was in school. They have a whole lot invested in this. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

My estimation is that BH paid about $1 million to the Westeberg family for that district championship. TW has been there 3 years and BH employees TW, his wife, his son and his son’s wife. If TW makes $154k then you can assume the other three split around $200k putting you in the $350k annually neighborhood. I guess we got a bargain on Coach Prieto for having us in the area round his first year here while he’s probably the second lowest paid coach in the district? 

Keep in mind, BH’s best player is Casey Collier. They also had to give his mom a job to get them to transfer out of Crosby when his sister was in school. They have a whole lot invested in this. 

You shouldn’t calculate numbers. We all know Crosbians can’t count or they would still have employees from last years debacle😃 We can attempt to learn ya , but I hear you can’t teach stupid😆

1 hour ago, #COUGAR08 said:

I didnt know you collect crosby shirts too! I have quite a few from the past few (many) years if your looking to purchase!

Oh we have tons plus a couple of (your never going to get one) state title shirts 😎. Y’all should stop by and see our trophy room it’s much bigger than yalls credenza😂. Unlike Crosby we are more than a one decade wonder.

17 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Where does the Qb's mom work.  LLMMMMAAAAAAOOOOO

10 minutes ago, GCMNation5 said:

Where does the Qb's mom work.  LLMMMMAAAAAAOOOOO

That is what you would like to believe, but fact is they moved to BH for many reasons. Sports is only one of the many reasons people move to BH. We don’t pay people to move in , heck we jack the prices up on everything to keep people out.Top to bottom BH is a solid school district. We could be rated academically unacceptable like GCISD or unable to budget like CISD😂 

5 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

That is what you would like to believe, but fact is they moved to BH for many reasons. Sports is only one of the many reasons people move to BH. We don’t pay people to move in , heck we jack the prices up on everything to keep people out.Top to bottom BH is a solid school district. We could be rated academically unacceptable like GCISD or unable to budget like CISD😂 

You dont have to tell me.. I know all about his situation.  Why he  left BH to GCM from GCM to Humble and back to BH.. I just thought it was funny what 14.2 was saying..

And I did my time at BH.. Know all about it,,

2 minutes ago, GCMNation5 said:

You dont have to tell me.. I know all about his situation.  Why he  left BH to GCM from GCM to Humble and back to BH.. I just thought it was funny what 14.2 was saying..

And I did my time at BH.. Know all about it,,

Yeah 14.2 has a crush on us❤️

19 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Agree as a former 10 year coach AND academic teacher(we do exist) students in GCCISD are leaving because of great reputations of barbers hill academics AND athletics. Mr. O’Brien and principals have done a GREAT job in last two football hires at Lee and GCM. But even teachers from the goose have waited their turn to get to the hill. It has slowed though because of extraordinary effort of Goose admin. Next year should even e better for GCM, quality coach in Shannon Carter, Lee May drop a tad since they lose a great quarterback.if you have a quality program in athletics or academics they will find a way to come. Barbers Hill has the same 24-7-365 that all other schools have, what are THEY doing with their time. Go our district , the hill and mecca

On 11/21/2019 at 12:45 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

Quote from Marshall poster regarding their game against Huntsville last week: “As long as Crosby can block that D line they should win big. Marshall’s defense was just bad last week and it was 6-7 at the half. Marshall’s D hasn’t been great all year, we just out scored. We were one dimensional just running. Huntsville’s passing game was pretty bad. QB missed a lot of open WRs.” 

IDK if I agree with him about winning big but this is what I was pointing out in an earlier post about Huntsville’s performance. I realize there’s probably going to be some bias in his assessment considering he’s a Marshall fan but Marshall is a pretty reasonable comparison to what Crosby currently puts on the 

Smh.....some people are in for a rude awakening...Willowridge obviously doesnt play defense if you put up 70...Huntsville plays defense you wont score 70 and your qb wont rush for 230 yards....but seeing is believing..stay tuned..

17 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

Smh.....some people are in for a rude awakening...Willowridge obviously doesnt play defense if you put up 70...Huntsville plays defense you wont score 70 and your qb wont rush for 230 yards....but seeing is believing..stay tuned..

I said Marshall is a good comparison to what Crosby will put on the field and they scored 12 points on Huntsville. I don’t think anybody here is trying to compare FBW’s defense and Huntsville’s.