Diboll vs. Cameron Yoe

lumberjack2020

44 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

I have a couple that message me..... Some like you are humble others not so much but every town has them.... I do pull for diboll because of the district but i also pull for Cameron because there is some kind of bond between franklin and cameron.... Go look at the franklin football facebook page and you will see cameron stuff on it as well.... Im not snubbing diboll in anyway like others claim but speaking facts.... Cameron is with out a doubt the best team diboll will have seen this year including jasper.... Cameron is also a senior lead team that brought back alot from last year as well.... #25 has been playing both ways since he was a freshman as i remember seeing him when we played in Cameron district.... Diboll does have a good team this year if diboll can get by cameron then grandview no doubt they win it all

You really think they are better than Jasper?

45 minutes ago, gogo1734 said:

I think they just try to cover every scenario as far as what teams will play and the venue a week ahead of time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think most teams do this??

Teams that are accustomed to being in the playoffs and making runs at it do this.  It is very possible to focus on the team coming up and still prepare for the possibility of a win.  It's not cocky.. it's preparation. 

This is an excellent second round matchup.  Diboll is big and physical, and has simply overwhelmed most of their opponents this year. 

To me, this comes to Cameron's offensive line holding up, allowing for that same mix of run and pass which has been there all season.

Secondly, will the Yoemen do enough defensively up front to force the Jacks into predictable passing situations. 

22 hours ago, lumberjack2020 said:

I noticed on the Yoe website they already have their game scheduled against Grandview...

3 hours ago, gogo1734 said:

I think they just try to cover every scenario as far as what teams will play and the venue a week ahead of time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think most teams do this??

2 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

Teams that are accustomed to being in the playoffs and making runs at it do this.  It is very possible to focus on the team coming up and still prepare for the possibility of a win.  It's not cocky.. it's preparation. 

This^

I was going to say something, but you two already said what I was thinking