Diboll vs. Cameron Yoe

lumberjack2020

2 minutes ago, Woodshed said:

They have played well so far. I believe they have only given up 1 passing TD all year. The DBs have tackled very well which I think is the biggest improvement from last year. 

YOE will be well above average passing team. If Diboll can defend the pass well, I think they have the advantage. I have not seen either team just going off of past experience and this year records.

1 minute ago, lumberjack2020 said:

and that passing touchdown was very questionable, and to Allen Horace but this will be our first passing test besides Crockett 

I’ve seen that TD on film and I think it was definitely a TD and a very good catch by Horace. Yoe will be a good test for our secondary so they will need to keep doing what they’ve been doing. Yoe loves the inside slant. 

12 minutes ago, ECFAN#1 said:

YOE will be well above average passing team. If Diboll can defend the pass well, I think they have the advantage. I have not seen either team just going off of past experience and this year records.

I watched the West vs Yoe game last night and the Yoe offense is as good as advertised. They passed pretty good but I was more impressed by the running game and the punt/kickoff returns. I know they held West to 7 points but I saw opportunities in the Yoe D that might favor Diboll. Should be a great game! 

52 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

This game will br close.... Diboll has a great front 7 but diboll has not seen a team that is as balanced as yoe.... 2600 passing yards 2500 rushing yards.... Not as predictable as the teams diboll has played.... Should be a good one good luck to both

you know all of your posts are somehow subtle shots at diboll😂 but how do you think y’all fair against Whitney 

2 hours ago, lumberjack2020 said:

you know all of your posts are somehow subtle shots at diboll😂 but how do you think y’all fair against Whitney 

No what im speaking are facts.... Name one team diboll has played this year that is balanced..... You cant.... If we play our game we can beat whitney we are used to playing at least 3 rounds deep or more....

On 11/16/2019 at 4:28 PM, Woodshed said:

I watched the West vs Yoe game last night and the Yoe offense is as good as advertised. They passed pretty good but I was more impressed by the running game and the punt/kickoff returns. I know they held West to 7 points but I saw opportunities in the Yoe D that might favor Diboll. Should be a great game! 

Good luck Diboll 

7 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

You can talk to some diboll fans and they will tell you diboll has already won state

Do mean you physically talked to Diboll fans that have said that are you read it somewhere because I can’t find where anyone with any credibility to the team or town has made that statement. Please tell me your not talking about something you read on the FSW/DCTF App where the fair weather fans go to bump gumms and talk zero Xs and Os.....I might have to hit the poop button on you. Pride you’ve been around long enough not to fall for that nonsense. Diboll has never even sniffed the Quarterfinals must less a Ship! Diboll has a great team this year and that’s it. Having a great team doesn’t mean you will win anything but they do have the opportunity to do something special for the town of Diboll. Good luck to the Lions this week I’m pulling for y’all!! 

I believe that the Lumberjacks plays pass first and let the front defensive line do there thing, all will work out good. Does Diboll have many going both ways,the Yoemen try not to have any or many and they will try to wear a good team down where they can take over in the 4th quarter. Good luck Lumberjacks, picking Diboll by 10.

54 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

I believe that the Lumberjacks plays pass first and let the front defensive line do there thing, all will work out good. Does Diboll have many going both ways,the Yoemen try not to have any or many and they will try to wear a good team down where they can take over in the 4th quarter. Good luck Lumberjacks, picking Diboll by 10.

Seems like Yoe has more going both ways this year than usual. For instance RB #25 is also starting LB and WRs #4 and #1 or both DBs. Diboll has pretty good depth and only have a couple going both ways. 

3 hours ago, Woodshed said:

Do mean you physically talked to Diboll fans that have said that are you read it somewhere because I can’t find where anyone with any credibility to the team or town has made that statement. Please tell me your not talking about something you read on the FSW/DCTF App where the fair weather fans go to bump gumms and talk zero Xs and Os.....I might have to hit the poop button on you. Pride you’ve been around long enough not to fall for that nonsense. Diboll has never even sniffed the Quarterfinals must less a Ship! Diboll has a great team this year and that’s it. Having a great team doesn’t mean you will win anything but they do have the opportunity to do something special for the town of Diboll. Good luck to the Lions this week I’m pulling for y’all!! 

I have a couple that message me..... Some like you are humble others not so much but every town has them.... I do pull for diboll because of the district but i also pull for Cameron because there is some kind of bond between franklin and cameron.... Go look at the franklin football facebook page and you will see cameron stuff on it as well.... Im not snubbing diboll in anyway like others claim but speaking facts.... Cameron is with out a doubt the best team diboll will have seen this year including jasper.... Cameron is also a senior lead team that brought back alot from last year as well.... #25 has been playing both ways since he was a freshman as i remember seeing him when we played in Cameron district.... Diboll does have a good team this year if diboll can get by cameron then grandview no doubt they win it all

Personally I think Cameron is good as advertised, and I also think Region 3 is the hardest bracket to make it out of. For Example we would have to go through possibly Yoe, Grandview, Troy and Vanderbilt Industrial/ Columbus to get to state. Whoever comes out victorious in region 3 will win state I promise that.

21 minutes ago, lumberjack2020 said:

Personally I think Cameron is good as advertised, and I also think Region 3 is the hardest bracket to make it out of. For Example we would have to go through possibly Yoe, Grandview, Troy and Vanderbilt Industrial/ Columbus to get to state. Whoever comes out victorious in region 3 will win state I promise that.

Dang it. I didn't see EC in there !!!! LOL