EC vs Grandview Rematch

BadgerNation

14 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Grandview wins by 21+ they brought back everyone from last years state team and rather EC wants to admit it or not they are down compared to last years team

EC did lose a lot from last year and with the starting QB out it will be tough. From what I've seen EC will have to pull 2 rabbits out of the hat. One will be the passing game with the freshman QB to help the running game. Two, play the best defense run and pass this year. Even with these two rabbits they have to play penalty free with no turn overs. I would like to return a favor from last year with a win in OT bye 1 point. Tough pill to swallow.  Grandview was a class act team without mouthing off that I could see. Hope for the same!!!

On 11/18/2019 at 3:53 PM, A BUC 77 said:

EC had that game last year.  The Freshman QB needs to step up. 

Just wanted to say that the freshman QB step up very well in this game. Offense had a couple penalties and 1 turnover inside the 5, shuttle pass interception in end zone. Thanks BUCS for a great year of football and good luck to Grandview!!!!