Beaumont West Brook 55 Kingwood 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

I was at this game.  Good WB was able to get through this game with no significant  injuries.   Point blank, WB was really good and Kingwood was very bad.  Only speed they had was the kick returner.  You know it's bad when Yowman was outrunning their defenders.  They did Kingwood in with the passing game the first half.  Second half, Brook played the bench, which is when Kingwood scores.  Also, WB ran 95% up the middle run plays.  

In to the next game on the quest for a title.  Like another day in the park.

#BGOE

13 hours ago, Wb Ray said:

There not playing anybody.3rd 4rd to will see how good they are

Well, that may be true, but West Brook still looked much better than when they played Sterling, LaPorte, King, United, and especially Deer Park. If they keep doing their thing, and keep improving every week, I think they could find themselves back in the state championship game. I'll be there to root them on. 

4 minutes ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Well, that may be true, but West Brook still looked much better than when they played Sterling, LaPorte, King, United, and especially Deer Park. If they keep doing their thing, and keep improving every week, I think they could find themselves back in the state championship game. I'll be there to root them on. 

And competed surprisingly well vs. North Shore.