Crosby 70 Fort Bend Willowridge 42/FINAL

WOSgrad

Guys this Crosby team is really good. I thought they could become this when I saw them against Manvel early. Since they were forced to play without their new quarterback it has really helped develop the rest of the team. How good, 70 points in a playoff game is a lot. Well know more next week.

Back to back weeks of putting up over 600 yards of offense. Kind of scary to give up 560 yards on defense but Rufus Scott is the truth. He was helped by Crosby’s soft coverage but it is what it is. 28-38 for 476 yards and 4 tds. Crosby picked him off three times but I would still say he’s the best qb Crosby has been on the field with this year and he’s only a junior so we could see them next year. 

Nice work by the big boys up front last night, they paved the way for 464 team rushing yards. Branch and Dunn combined for 30 attempts, 360 yards and 6 tds. It won’t be the first dumb thing I’m accused of saying, but even though we gave up 42(35 on the starters) I think the defense played pretty well. FBW QB just seemed to put it right between the numbers every third and long in the first half. 

This is the hidden content, please

58 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Only place I know is on Texan Live 

All playoff games can be streamed live. Blackout rule is lifted.

Texan Live carries most games, do not see Crosby on there.

If you get a chance, go watch the North Shore game and check out the cheap shot from Dobie that ended S. Banks' season with a broken leg.

Rumor was game at Conroe wood forest stadium. Looked for you last night 14.2, I’ll catch up at the next one. Secondary coach and DC need to get secondary straight, that’s all coaching. If it happens once , kids can be blamed, consistently means taught wrong. They need running in phase drills, lots of reps. I’m sure they will get it right. OU in runaway, UT scares me, Iowa St coach is MUCH better coach than Herman.

20 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

If you get a chance, go watch the North Shore game and check out the cheap shot from Dobie that ended S. Banks' season with a broken leg.

Just now, coach bear said:

Rumor was game at Conroe wood forest stadium. Looked for you last night 14.2, I’ll catch up at the next one. Secondary coach and DC need to get secondary straight, that’s all coaching. If it happens once , kids can be blamed, consistently means taught wrong. They need running in phase drills, lots of reps. I’m sure they will get it right. OU in runaway, UT scares me, Iowa St coach is MUCH better coach than Herman.

Wow they needed him to get past teams like Katy, cibolo, and Duncanville. Too bad, cheap shot?

Great offense outburst by the Coogs last night, but giving up  560 yards and 6 scores is not good defense regardless of what 14.2 is trying to sell😂. Keep that offense churning as you will probably face the best defense you have played against next week. I don't think you will outscore the Hornets you will have to shut them down to win. Goodluck in round 2!

34 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

I guess they didn’t send anyone to Crosby to film this one. Can’t find it anywhere. I probably missed the best game of the season. (Facepalm)