Jasper vs Bellville Area Round

aTmfan06

On 11/17/2019 at 7:26 PM, GUNHO said:

That's what I've been saying.I got Bellville as the dark horse in this bracket.They just kind of been under the radar this season and here they are in the second round.I'm sure Jaspers coach is well aware of Bellvilles ability.  

On 11/17/2019 at 6:18 PM, wo-s#1 said:

Trap game for Jasper imo...hold up y’all end Dogs,gotta date next week!!

On 11/17/2019 at 10:08 PM, j_dog said:

Don't think this will be a trap game for Jasper.  Jasper got its wake-up call last year. 

Hmmm

On 11/19/2019 at 9:29 AM, fishcat said:

Jasper should blow them out if they are good as I think they are. Barbey been pulling most of starters out middle of 3rd quarter but that’s a good thing to keep starters from getting hurt. Lost running back last week can’t afford to lose anyone else

Yeah I’ll say Jasper should’ve been a lot better 

19 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

Hmmm

Clearly, Bellville is better than they were last year.  And Jasper clearly was not as good as they were last year.  Just listened to the game, but time after time Jasper shot itself in the foot.  Fumbles, interceptions, and penalties after penalty.  Apparently from comments in prior weeks this has been a common occurrence.  I thought surely Jasper would get their act together for the playoffs.  Didn't happen.  Congrats to Bellville for coming ready to play!

16 hours ago, j_dog said:

Clearly, Bellville is better than they were last year.  And Jasper clearly was not as good as they were last year.  Just listened to the game, but time after time Jasper shot itself in the foot.  Fumbles, interceptions, and penalties after penalty.  Apparently from comments in prior weeks this has been a common occurrence.  I thought surely Jasper would get their act together for the playoffs.  Didn't happen.  Congrats to Bellville for coming ready to play!

Well said . Bellville was better this year. People forget that the Reece kid #10 and Briggs #5 were both only freshman last season. They grew up a lot in one years time