Jasper vs Bellville Area Round

aTmfan06

1 hour ago, wo-s#1 said:

Trap game for Jasper imo...hold up y’all end Dogs,gotta date next week!!

That's what I've been saying.I got Bellville as the dark horse in this bracket.They just kind of been under the radar this season and here they are in the second round.I'm sure Jaspers coach is well aware of Bellvilles ability.  

Pray and hope for a miracle lol jkjk... Well it may be a fast game considering both teams want to run the ball. Bellville has played amazing on offense the last 3 games . I picked Jasper because I feel like they are probably supposed to win this game. I didn’t make it to the game last year but I talked to a Jasper assistant in the offseason and he said our all state DE gave them problems last year. But they also didn’t have Hunt for that game. Bellville has the RB’s to move the ball though I think. One has 1200 yards the other has around 730. Both Sophomores. Can Bellville win this game yes. All depends on what Bellville team shows up. The one that has trouble with fumbles and giving up the big play or the one that’s showed up the last 3 weeks. If the good Bellville shows up it will be close. Either way best of luck to Jasper and I pray no one gets hurt on either team.

34 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

I’ll say this. WOS will blow out La Grange so if any WOS fans wanna come watch a good game feel free to join me lol

Thanks for your thoughts on y'all's game.Should be a goodun if like you say the latest team shows up.

I my self have only made one of our games.Had a little surgery that's kept me down for awhile.Just might give it another week and watch it on Texaslive. 

If Jasper keeps getting all of those penalties then this game will be much closer than it should be. Athletically Jasper is better. I am not sure how disciplined they are though. At the beginning of the year I had Jasper playing for the state championship but I am not sure anymore. It is week 12 and they are still making mistakes and getting dumb penalties. At some point they have got to figure out that they are better than most teams in the state and just play football without all the extra stuff.  I do think Bellville will keep it very interesting. I will be attending this one if the weather holds off. I have Jasper by 1 td