Jasper vs Bellville Area Round

aTmfan06

So here we are... last year I know a lot off people said Jasper was gonna roll in and easily take care of Bellville. It didn’t happen. This years Bellville team is better and more confident than last years. Jasper will have Hunt unlike last year. I think this will be a good game, but wanna get others opinions. I’ll try and answer what questions I can about Bellville anyone has lol. But how is Jaspers run defense? Are they disciplined on defense when it comes to assignments? I’d be willing to bet we are a good bit better than HJ and HJ scores what 20?. Let’s get the chatter started lol

9 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

So here we are... last year I know a lot off people said Jasper was gonna roll in and easily take care of Bellville. It didn’t happen. This years Bellville team is better and more confident than last years. Jasper will have Hunt unlike last year. I think this will be a good game, but wanna get others opinions. I’ll try and answer what questions I can about Bellville anyone has lol. But how is Jaspers run defense? Are they disciplined on defense when it comes to assignments? I’d be willing to bet we are a good bit better than HJ and HJ scores what 20?. Let’s get the chatter started lol

Ive watched jasper 3x now. Limbrick and hunt are as gud as advertised.but don't go to sleep on #5.he can catch it and run it.there defense is a lil undersized compared to years past.and they do have trouble with teams running this type of offense.HJ scored 27 pts.ive watched belleville and they're better than HJ.this will be a close game if and only if belleville know there assignments on defense.when that guard and tackle get to pulling def tackles tackles and ends has to do there jobs.bcz u don't want hunt and limbrick running free in ur secondary.i truly believe this will be one of the toughest games for jasper besides the diboll game.

6 minutes ago, dj said:

Ive watched jasper 3x now. Limbrick and hunt are as gud as advertised.but don't go to sleep on #5.he can catch it and run it.there defense is a lil undersized compared to years past.and they do have trouble with teams running this type of offense.HJ scored 27 pts.ive watched belleville and they're better than HJ.this will be a close game if and only if belleville know there assignments on defense.when that guard and tackle get to pulling def tackles tackles and ends has to do there jobs.bcz u don't want hunt and limbrick running free in ur secondary.i truly believe this will be one of the toughest games for jasper besides the diboll game.

#5 is out the rest of the season I heard

Yeah It’s no secret where Bellville struggles and that’s defending the pass. They did a amazing job after halftime adjustments were made at halftime  last night vs the pass in the second half. Bellville will also have green back for the first time this season at CB which besides the two scrimmages vs Navasota and Needville he hasn’t played in basically two seasons due to injury which is why I imagine he will only be playing defense and not RB vs Jasper. 

4 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

I was told Bellville good on defense, Jasper for sure has best athletes in the bracket , but not very good blocking scheme. I think Bellville has a chance in this one. For sure be an upset but not surprising. 

We have a pretty good pass rush and run defense due to Greyson Mays (1st team all state DE) and Dalton Bills (2nd team All State DT). Jasper will have to air it out some. Wharton had success in the first half Getting did of the ball quickly for sure. Wharton also has to WR that were at least 6’2 and very fast lol

32 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I think this one comes down to whoever plays better on defense. I don't expect a lot of scoring. Don't be fooled by the 27 that HJ scored last night. Half of that came in the last few minutes when Barbay went deep into the depth chart. Jasper's defense is legit. Diboll fans would agree to that. 

yes you’re secondary is legit! 

On 11/15/2019 at 8:54 AM, dj said:

Number 5 is going be out for the season he have an broken leg