Putin’s got his boy’s back

UT alum

9 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Did you not see my post discerning the difference between that and what Trump has done?

I did, you seem to think Joe having someone fired to protect his crooked dunce son is somehow furthering US policy. 

Trump trying to uncover a corrupt VP that used the cabinet position to further his boy’s career is US policy.

Just now, baddog said:

That link I posted shows Biden calling the man an SOB and admitting the quid pro quo. To me, the source doesn’t matter if you have video. Again, how was this for the betterment of the US?

Baddog,  you must realize we are trying to convince this to the same folks that think we still need a whistleblower deep state spy, when we have an actual transcript.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Baddog,  you must realize we are trying to convince this to the same folks that think we still need a whistleblower deep state spy, when we have an actual transcript.

If they still don't believe how corrupt biden and obama were after hearing it from the horse's mouth, they just don't care about the truth.  TDS has warped their already feeble minds.

13 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

If they still don't believe how corrupt biden and obama were after hearing it from the horse's mouth, they just don't care about the truth.  TDS has warped their already feeble minds.

Look, get real for a minute. Six Trump campaign associates convicted in 3 years on various corruption charges. Two cabinet members resign amid ethics violations. Obama presidency ethics or corruption violations = 0. You can believe whatever you want, but that won’t change the truth.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Look, get real for a minute. Six Trump campaign associates convicted in 3 years on various corruption charges. Two cabinet members resign amid ethics violations. Obama presidency ethics or corruption violations = 0. You can believe whatever you want, but that won’t change the truth.

It sure will not change the truth about Biden's corruption.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Pretty easy to accomplish when you own the DOJ and FBI plus the Clinton strong arm team making sure no corruption charges (whistleblowers) ever make it to court alive.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Pretty easy to accomplish when you own the DOJ and FBI plus the Clinton strong arm team making sure no corruption charges (whistleblowers) ever make it to court alive.

Republicans had both houses of Congress for Obama’s last six years, why didn’t they come up with anything in their oversight capacity?

59 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Republicans had both houses of Congress for Obama’s last six years, why didn’t they come up with anything in their oversight capacity?

Great question...Republicans many times don't have the guts to rock the boat on issues like this.

Trump, however, could care less about how it's "always been done around here" and has no problem rocking the boat.

That's why many have come to appreciate him and why he'll be re-elected without any problem.

You seem quick to blame Republicans for everything but won't dare criticize your own party, even when the corruption is very obvious.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Great question...Republicans many times don't have the guts to rock the boat on issues like this.

Trump, however, could care less about how it's "always been done around here" and has no problem rocking the boat.

That's why many have come to appreciate him and why he'll be re-elected without any problem.

You seem quick to blame Republicans for everything but won't dare criticize your own party, even when the corruption is very obvious.

Exactly.

dems just can’t get over the fact that Clinton lost and a non politician won.  So they re grasping for anything that will stick for full impeachment/removal  or at least smear trump for 2020

In America, doesn’t the defendant have the “right” to face his accusers (whistleblower)? Is it because formal charges have not been filed? Is it because this is nothing more than a political circus? I mean Schiff with a gavel in hand is a scary sight. 
All the Dems want is their mug on TV. That way they are somebody. Probably not even king of their castle.

22 hours ago, baddog said:

I’ll add to this: If the whistleblower for the impeachment hearing turned up dead, I would immediately, if not sooner, suspect Trump, or at least someone in his clique. Why do you not have that ability with Hillary?

13 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

What is sad is that the Democrats know they cannot beatTrump at the polls, so they have been on a smear campaign before he was inaugurated.  

IDOITS!!

Donald Trump’s whole life is nothing but an invitation to smear. I fear he thrives on smear. He’s the king of smear. So, cry on, cry on.