Putin’s got his boy’s back

UT alum

1 minute ago, stevenash said:

Yes, he said it and it was recorded and on television for everyone to see.   For some odd reason, that doesn't matter.

Like I said, he's a Demoncrat.  And no matter the extent of their corruption, a blind eye gets turned by the media. Case in point, why not go after Biden and obammy for their corrupt dealings involving Ukraine?

58 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Like I said, he's a Demoncrat.  And no matter the extent of their corruption, a blind eye gets turned by the media. Case in point, why not go after Biden and obammy for their corrupt dealings involving Ukraine?

When corruption is the game you ve been playing for so long you become good at it. Ex. Crime bosses, gang leaders, mafia boss all are some of the last to get caught because there hands are clean(Clintons) their tin soldiers are the ones that get caught and they have a fall man in place just in case.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

This is the hidden content, please

This should tickle you guys pink. I’d love to hear a rationalization other than “fake news”. 

Did you read your own article, or just the headline? Too many facts in there for a Democrat to ingest. The taste is too bitter. It doesn’t matter who it is, the Russians see a phony investigation, they voice their opinions. You digest it the way you have to.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

I guess nothing if you don’t mind The Stars and Stripes flying alongside the hammer and sickle.

Would selling 25% of our uranium to the Russians be considered collusion? Is Bernie Sander’s communism different from Russian or Chinese? Guess you haven’t seen where Old Glory is considered offensive. Who are you kidding anyway..... yourself?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Would selling 25% of our uranium to the Russians be considered collusion? Is Bernie Sander’s communism different from Russian or Chinese? Guess you haven’t seen where Old Glory is considered offensive. Who are you kidding anyway..... yourself?

“What about...” is the only argument you guys got. Sad.

48 minutes ago, baddog said:

Wrong. ^^^ This is the type of response from one who has no argument. Didn’t answer one question. Typical.

Which question did I not answer? The what about ones? If Obama was wrong about uranium sale, that makes Trump okay? If it was wrong for Obama, as implied, to tell Putin to wait until he was elected, what makes it right for Trump to ask a favor from a foreign leader for personal political gain?

9 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Which question did I not answer? The what about ones? If Obama was wrong about uranium sale, that makes Trump okay? If it was wrong for Obama, as implied, to tell Putin to wait until he was elected, what makes it right for Trump to ask a favor from a foreign leader for personal political gain?

Of course, all of the above. If the “what about” questions seem impertinent to you, then you are not consistent in your judgements. Therefore, you have no argument.

14 minutes ago, UT alum said:

The problem is the Dims say nothing about Biden and Hussein Obama strong arming Ukraine, but get all beside themselves if they think Trump did the same.  Free pass from the Demoncrats.  It all boils down to them knowing they can't beat him at the polls, plain and simple.

1 minute ago, BS Wildcats said:

The problem is the Dims say nothing about Biden and Hussein Obama strong arming Ukraine, but get all beside themselves if they think Trump did the same.  Free pass from the Demoncrats.  It all boils down to them knowing they can't beat him at the polls, plain and simple.

Assuming they strong armed - where was the personal political gain? They were trying to carry out US policy of rooting out corruption in Ukraine to increase the odds that their democracy could succeed. Trump acts only for Trump.

14 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Hammer and Sickle...seems you’re profiling and judging the Russian folk.

Should we have our minds made up that they should always be our enemy?

As long as they suppress free elections in their country, and have a foreign policy that seeks to promote the same in other countries, yeah, that makes up my kind