West Orange Stark vs Lagrange leopards

MustangNation#1

Have not heard if KOGT will be broadcasting this game or the LCM game. Or if TexanLive will stream it .  Other options are for audio stream from the opponents viewpoint. 

Bellville vs. Jasper, 6:30 p.m. Friday-Pre Game

This is the hidden content, please

La Grange vs. West Orange Stark, 7:15 p.m. Friday-Pre Game

9 minutes ago, MMstangfan said:

Have not heard if KOGT will be broadcasting this game or the LCM game. Or if TexanLive will stream it .  Other options are for audio stream from the opponents viewpoint. 

Just saw where TexanLive will be live video streaming the game . If you do not have a subscription game is $9.95

29 minutes ago, MMstangfan said:

KOGT is doing WO-S game.

SETXsports is doing LC-M game.

11 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

WOS will win by 5 TDS lol La Grange should honestly be the 4th seed. I think Smithville had some players out when they played because idk how they beat Smithville. 

Yes they should of been 4th.Bellville and Giddings beat them pretty handily  and they just beat Smithville 14-13.Only a couple of games they won handily and one of those was Brookshier.                                                 

16 hours ago, MMstangfan said:

KOGT will be broadcasting the WO-S game.

We will be broadcasting the LC-M game.

La Grange was real beat up against La Marque.Their defense gave them good field position to get the win a La Grange poster told me.They were without #1 rusher,wildcat qb and starter qb.WR had to fill in at qb.He said unless they get healthy real fast it's going to be a long night for the Leps.

1 hour ago, GUNHO said:

La Grange was real beat up against La Marque.Their defense gave them good field position to get the win a La Grange poster told me.They were without #1 rusher,wildcat qb and starter qb.WR had to fill in at qb.He said unless they get healthy real fast it's going to be a long night for the Leps.

Yeah that would make sense 

19 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Yeah that would make sense 

Flight leaves at 11am Friday! I land in hobby at 3:01pm I ordered brand new wos gear and had it shipped up here so I will be ready when I stepp off the plane. My first game this season and hopefully it's not my last. 34-3 112%, LET'S GET TO THEM AND THROUGH THEM!!

8 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Flight leaves at 11am Friday! I land in hobby at 3:01pm I ordered brand new wos gear and had it shipped up here so I will be ready when I stepp off the plane. My first game this season and hopefully it's not my last. 34-3 112%, LET'S GET TO THEM AND THROUGH THEM!!

Lol trust me it won’t be your last 

9 hours ago, MrUmp1 said:

I am going to be disappointed if La Grange's blow up run through isn't a replica chicken ranch.

Ha Ha.Was in that area a while back and wanted to see where the chicken ranch was.I got to tell ya not many people even new what I was talking about.Took me half a day to finally locate it.No house,marker or anything...trees and brush cover the area. Disappointing to say the lease.

3 hours ago, GUNHO said:

Ha Ha.Was in that area a while back and wanted to see where the chicken ranch was.I got to tell ya not many people even new what I was talking about.Took me half a day to finally locate it.No house,marker or anything...trees and brush cover the area. Disappointing to say the lease.

Most Locals are not very proud of the legacy of the Chicken Ranch.