West Orange Stark vs Lagrange leopards

MustangNation#1

2 hours ago, marshman said:

WO-S played LaGrange there in 2014. Anyone remember if we were the home or visitors that night?

They were visitors then.this time of year does it matter ?? Well here is something most wasnt aware of.w.o will be one of most healthy teams this time of year.and did anyone notice they didn't even play there starting quarterback the last game.and there able to play the 4 freshman that were moved up.been able to get away with playing alot of young kids that should pay off for the next few years.they will be deep the next couple of years.with this team peaking the way they are. Gonna be a tough outing for teams.

1 hour ago, marshman said:

Wow. That’s impressive. Where did you find all that?

I am the statistician for WOS  I have many seasons of stats archived. The program I use does all this. This is what I send to the coaches after every game. Since this was 2014 and not relevant I shared this.  Keeps season stats and trends also. No way I share current season stats like this to the public.

21 minutes ago, MrUmp1 said:

I am the statistician for WOS  I have many seasons of stats archived. The program I use does all this. This is what I send to the coaches after every game. Since this was 2014 and not relevant I shared this.  Keeps season stats and trends also. No way I share current season stats like this to the public.

Gotcha. That’s understandable. Thanks

1 hour ago, MrUmp1 said:

You wouldn't happen to have the stats for the 3-0 game in '87, would you? I've always wanted to see that stat sheet. 

4 minutes ago, MMstangfan said:

Been there several times over the years but can’t remember the opponents , I remember one year it was raining and really cold , sat up against the press box. 

I cannot remember who the opposite team was but we won.The last time that we played there was the year we got our personalized bus, That bus took up a lot of space lol.  Maybe we were visitors and that was the reason that there were  not a lot of parking spaces.