West Orange Stark vs Lagrange leopards

MustangNation#1

15 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I don't think La Grange gets past the 50 yard line , much less score a TD, at least before WOS puts in their JV, and they may not score on them  either.

In my opinion Smithville is better than La Grange is. They just aren’t playing good football as of recent. 

9 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

In my opinion Smithville is better than La Grange is. They just aren’t playing good football as of recent. 

I just heard La Grange doesn't throw very well, and they are not super good running either. They might be like Huntington , well coached and big, but no skill kids.

This might be a good time for Bellville to beat Jasper, and wouldn't surprise me if Smithville advances to 2nd round. I think Giddings will play HF, and they may have trouble stopping the HF QB running, and defending against his  passing as well. Can't wait to see how all turns out. 

23 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

I just heard La Grange doesn't throw very well, and they are not super good running either. They might be like Huntington , well coached and big, but no skill kids.

This might be a good time for Bellville to beat Jasper, and wouldn't surprise me if Smithville advances to 2nd round. I think Giddings will play HF, and they may have trouble stopping the HF QB running, and defending against his  passing as well. Can't wait to see how all turns out. 

Well I’ll say La Grange is still a good bit better than Huntington lol but yeah I wouldn’t be shocked to see Smithville beat Sweeny. When Bellville played Sweeny and loss earlier in the year we were missing a few key starters or that game would’ve been different