Manvel 49 Nederland 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

I was able to watch on Texan live and honestly, Nederland looked good. Really impressed with the run game. Manvel Just had too many weapons. Some of the play calling was suspect, especially in the long Nederland drive in the third quarter. Overall, my takeaway is Manvel looked vulnerable. I don’t think they will win the region. 

7 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

I was able to watch on Texan live and honestly, Nederland looked good. Really impressed with the run game. Manvel Just had too many weapons. Some of the play calling was suspect, especially in the long Nederland drive in the third quarter. Overall, my takeaway is Manvel looked vulnerable. I don’t think they will win the region. 

Agreed. Ned had some key dropped passes and routes that weren’t run well or they could have opened up the run even more. Dawgs played hard and O-line blocked well for the RB.i don’t think Manvel will not make it out if the region either.

8 hours ago, Bigdog said:

funny how Crosby fans were quiet after Vidor beat them until they were sure they had a playoff spot. (Even though they will be done after this week). 🙄

Yep, the sky was falling after that lost. Some even promised  not to post on this forum the rest of the year😂 Wish the Mecca of BS would have kept their promise. Now they’re chirping like a bunch of little baby birds wanting their worm! 

32 minutes ago, Realville said:

Yep, the sky was falling after that lost. Some even promised  not to post on this forum the rest of the year😂 Wish the Mecca of BS would have kept their promise. Now they’re chirping like a bunch of little baby birds wanting their worm! 

I said I wasn’t going to post the rest of the “season”. This part of the year is called the “post-season”. Not sure how Vidor fans can get the two confused? Crosby isn’t very good to be talking, but I think it was an even worse loss now considering how bad Vidor ended up being. Vidor literally averaged 10ppg in district play after the Crosby contest, until the got to play Dayton in the finale. I would say Crosby fans are far from chirping. 

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Agreed. Ned had some key dropped passes and routes that weren’t run well or they could have opened up the run even more. Dawgs played hard and O-line blocked well for the RB.i don’t think Manvel will not make it out if the region either.

So just for a re-cap: Manvel goes TO Hall Stadium and beats FB Marshall who was ranked #2 at the time giving them the best win in the state. They beat 12-5A’s 4th place team by 35, they were only up 3 points entering the 4th quarter on the own district’s 4th place team. Yet, you somehow agree that Nederland looked good and Manvel looks vulnerable? Got it. 

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

So just for a re-cap: Manvel goes TO Hall Stadium and beats FB Marshall who was ranked #2 at the time giving them the best win in the state. They beat 12-5A’s 4th place team by 35, they were only up 3 points entering the 4th quarter on the own district’s 4th place team. Yet, you somehow agree that Nederland looked good and Manvel looks vulnerable? Got it. 

Let me officially welcome you to the myopia that is mid=county football......

56 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I said I wasn’t going to post the rest of the “season”. This part of the year is called the “post-season”. Not sure how Vidor fans can get the two confused? Crosby isn’t very good to be talking, but I think it was an even worse loss now considering how bad Vidor ended up being. Vidor literally averaged 10ppg in district play after the Crosby contest, until the got to play Dayton in the finale. I would say Crosby fans are far from chirping. 

Welcome back Felicia! Always spinning the BS!😂 I know 37 is more than 27!😂 And 1821 is more than 1179! Our boys competed this year an I am good with that. Tell us some more how your coach sucks! 😂

43 minutes ago, Realville said:

Welcome back Felicia! Always spinning the BS!😂 I know 37 is more than 27!😂 And 1821 is more than 1179! Our boys competed this year an I am good with that. Tell us some more how your coach sucks! 😂

Not here trying to spin anything, Crosby borderline sucks and Vidor actually does. Vidor has only won one first round game in 60+ years, you have no choice but to be good with just competing and tying to play spoiler. I’m glad we could provide that win for you though. And yeah, our coach isn’t good at all but he’s insulated by split divisions and a weak district. 

Couple things I know: 1 > 0, which is the number of playoff games for Crosby vs Vidor his year. The other thing is usually men that use the amount of emojis you do have partners instead of wives.  

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Not here trying to spin anything, Crosby borderline sucks and Vidor actually does. Vidor has only won one first round game in 60+ years, you have no choice but to be good with just competing and tying to play spoiler. I’m glad we could provide that win for you though. And yeah, our coach isn’t good at all but he’s insulated by split divisions and a weak district. 

Couple things I know: 1 > 0, which is the number of playoff games for Crosby vs Vidor his year. The other thing is usually men that use the amount of emojis you do have partners instead of wives.  

😂😂😂... crap I better inform my wife of my secret partner...

Barbers Hill has classy fans who supports their teams and NEVER bad mouth the home team. Thats something I admire about BH. This why other schools fail to respect us because of contradicting IDIOTS like you. I've heard BH fans show more support for Coog's than the ingnorant statements you make. By the way My Coach don't Suck! He a WINNER unlike you you freaking LOSER!!! #"Coach P"  

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Ahh everyone loves a know it all. I bet your friend just love it😂 I was giving props to Ned on playing a tough game and yes I don’t think Manvel is as special as you think they are. Instead of riding in the back seat of the car trolling everyone why don’t you tell us where you think Manvel will land? Are you saying they will be State Champs this year?  Let us know oh great one! 

30 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Felicia, I’ve had more women on accident then you have had on purpose you little Suckass wanna be. Now continue to tell us how much your team and coach sucks! 😂

6 minutes ago, GURU said:

Barbers Hill has classy fans who supports their teams and NEVER bad mouth the home team. Thats something I admire about BH. This why other schools fail to respect us because of contradicting IDIOTS like you. I've heard BH fans show more support for Coog's than the ingnorant statements you make. By the way My Coach don't Suck! He a WINNER unlike you you freaking LOSER!!! #"Coach P"  

No bad mouthing at all. If Crosby loses tonight it will be their worst record in 10 years. That’s the facts of the team you’re playing on. The coach that coached that team got fired the very next year after losing to Vidor. Other schools fail to respect us because we got blown out by New Caney, Barbers Hill and lost by double digits at home to Vidor. If Crosby wins tonight and loses to Marshall next week it will still be their worst record since 2011 when Flannigan was fired, and that’s with the WOS game cancelled. 

I’ve been on this site for almost 10 years and anybody here can tell you that NOBODY wants Crosby to win more than me and NOBODY has defended Crosby or tried to explain situations concerning them more than me. Now pay attention in class and ty to beat Willowridge tonight if you’re one of the kids that get playing time. 

By the way, you see CC Miller with Coach Garcia in his first year as OC is 10-0 for the first time in school history with 1,200 kids playing in 5A-D1. Completely different winning down there vs up here. 

12 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Ahh everyone loves a know it all. I bet your friend just love it😂 I was giving props to Ned on playing a tough game and yes I don’t think Manvel is as special as you think they are. Instead of riding in the back seat of the car trolling everyone why don’t you tell us where you think Manvel will land? Are you saying they will be State Champs this year?  Let us know oh great one! 

Nah, I don’t think Manvel if good enough to beat Aledo. They would beat Calallen or PLC in the semis if Tivy is what I think though. I think Manvel will play FB Marshall in the regional final and it’s a toss up. Manvel’s path to the regional final could be Ned, Lindale and BH. It doesn’t get any easier than that. I would probably take FB Marshall in the game though. 

21 minutes ago, Realville said:

Felicia, I’ve had more women on accident then you have had on purpose you little Suckass wanna be. Now continue to tell us how much your team and coach sucks! 😂

See above ^ response when you’re running low on material. See you also cut it back to one emoji this post, must’ve been some truth to that. 

11 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

No bad mouthing at all. If Crosby loses tonight it will be their worst record in 10 years. That’s the facts of the team you’re playing on. The coach that coached that team got fired the very next year after losing to Vidor. Other schools fail to respect us because we got blown out by New Caney, Barbers Hill and lost by double digits at home to Vidor. If Crosby wins tonight and loses to Marshall next week it will still be their worst record since 2011 when Flannigan was fired, and that’s with the WOS game cancelled. 

I’ve been on this site for almost 10 years and anybody here can tell you that NOBODY wants Crosby to win more than me and NOBODY has defended Crosby or tried to explain situations concerning them more than me. Now pay attention in class and ty to beat Willowridge tonight if you’re one of the kids that get playing time. 

By the way, you see CC Miller with Coach Garcia in his first year as OC is 10-0 for the first time in school history with 1,200 kids playing in 5A-D1. Completely different winning down there vs up here. 

We didn't even make the playoff's last year and we beat every team that we lost 2 last year except BH. We didn't have a coach until May no off season @ all and we still placed 2cd. I was frustrated many games because I knew the potential of the kids. They work hard daily and I refuse to let someone say they suck with the unfourtunate hand they were dealt. Who cares about losing to Vidor?? We are the 2cd seed after all the smoked cleared. If you a true Cougar you understand the adversity those kids over came. Go to Chappel Hill with your Hero!

Go Couagars!

Put your money where your mouth is.

MY MONEY ON CROSBY TONIGHT!

8 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Nah, I don’t think Manvel if good enough to beat Aledo. They would beat Calallen or PLC in the semis if Tivy is what I think though. I think Manvel will play FB Marshall in the regional final and it’s a toss up. Manvel’s path to the regional final could be Ned, Lindale and BH. It doesn’t get any easier than that. I would probably take FB Marshall in the game though. 

See I don’t think FB Marshall gets past Consolidated next week. Manvel does have a manageable path to the Region 3 final , but I think Consolidated takes region 3. I’m not as smart as you , but that’s my dumb guess😎

1 minute ago, BHFAN said:

See I don’t think FB Marshall gets past Consolidated next week. Manvel does have a manageable path to the Region 3 final , but I think Consolidated takes region 3. I’m not as smart as you , but that’s my dumb guess😎

Bh fan we need th dubb tonight! Crosby will bring it home tonight!