Texas at Iowa St.

UTfanatic

Well ol gum chewing water drinking Herman will once again how hard it is to win a college fb game, especially on the road. He turned down an opportunity to have dicker try a fg early in the first half. Plus need 1 first down to win in the end and can’t get it. You don’t win many contests only showing up in 1 quarter. This one’s on Herman and his staff. They are beating themselves. I need some Tylenol!!!

7 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Well ol gum chewing water drinking Herman will once again how hard it is to win a college fb game, especially on the road. He turned down an opportunity to have dicker try a fg early in the first half. Plus need 1 first down to win in the end and can’t get it. You don’t win many contests only showing up in 1 quarter. This one’s on Herman and his staff. They are beating themselves. I need some Tylenol!!!

Maybe tequila.

12 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Always remember: you could be Arkansas. 

Texas played bad and still could have won this. Iowa State could whip a lot of the hater’s teams, except for team first. They lost a lot of very close games and finally won one. Like TXhorn said, just get the first down at the end and get the W. Let’s see how well the gloating igs do against SC

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Texas played bad and still could have won this. Iowa State could whip a lot of the hater’s teams, except for team first. They lost a lot of very close games and finally won one. Like TXhorn said, just get the first down at the end and get the W. Let’s see how well the gloating igs do against SC

I agree.  Time to give Herman an extension!

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Up 23-3 in 4th

11 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I agree.  Time to give Herman an extension!

Igs played well against 4-6, now 4-7 SC. Cant believe they won 4. Still, an SEC victory counts for more than outside conference games.

Not sure if Herman is to blame 100%. The coordinators actually control the game. Herman is responsible for having his team prepared and fired up. We looked flat all day. I blame that on him. Another ho-hum season but we will go bowling. Nothing to really brag about that.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Igs played well against 4-6, now 4-7 SC. Cant believe they won 4. Still, an SEC victory counts for more than outside conference games.

Not sure if Herman is to blame 100%. The coordinators actually control the game. Herman is responsible for having his team prepared and fired up. We looked flat all day. I blame that on him. Another ho-hum season but we will go bowling. Nothing to really brag about that.

One of those 4 wins is against #4 Georgia

30 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

App St. is 9-1 and ranked #22 in nation.

Even the weaker conferences get ranked sometimes.

So with your reasoning, the Igs can beat Georgia. That’s like me saying Texas is as good as Bama because we played lsu to almost identical scores. I think we both know better.

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

Even the weaker conferences get ranked sometimes.

So with your reasoning, the Igs can beat Georgia. That’s like me saying Texas is as good as Bama because we played lsu to almost identical scores. I think we both know better.

I'm not making any reason. I am just debunking your statements. You were desperately trying to down play the Aggie win over SC by stating the Gamecocks only won 4 games (couldn't believe they had won 4) without mentioning they beat Georgia and then make a comment that they lost to App St like it was a really bad loss. App St is good no matter what conference they are in.

South Carolina is not a good team. But they are not as bad as you are trying to make them out to be so that it helps your narrative.

It's so funny. You do exactly the same thing to Aggies what you despise what folks do to your horns.

All you really needed to say was SC isn't that good after your hope of A&M losing to them was gone. I mean, most folks already knew this since the Aggies were favored by 11.

7 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I'm not making any reason. I am just debunking your statements. You were desperately trying to down play the Aggie win over SC by stating the Gamecocks only won 4 games (couldn't believe they had won 4) without mentioning they beat Georgia and then make a comment that they lost to App St like it was a really bad loss. App St is good no matter what conference they are in.

South Carolina is not a good team. But they are not as bad as you are trying to make them out to be so that it helps your narrative.

It's so funny. You do exactly the same thing to Aggies what you despise what folks do to your horns.

All you really needed to say was SC isn't that good after your hope of A&M losing to them was gone. I mean, most folks already knew this since the Aggies were favored by 11.

Yeah, like the “they’re back” comment and the fact that igs are always on the Texas thread, especially if we lose. Funny how a non conference team gets so much attention from igs. I knew SC wasn’t good, but you continue with your condescension as if I wasn’t aware. You act as though my ig comment of “ let’s see how they do” was terrible of me, when that’s what you hope for weekly for my Horns. How anyone can despise a University as much as igs do Texas is totally unbelievable to me. I can’t shoulder that much hate in my life.

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

Yeah, like the “they’re back” comment and the fact that igs are always on the Texas thread, especially if we lose. Funny how a non conference team gets so much attention from igs. I knew SC wasn’t good, but you continue with your condescension as if I wasn’t aware. You act as though my ig comment of “ let’s see how they do” was terrible of me, when that’s what you hope for weekly for my Horns. How anyone can despise a University as much as igs do Texas is totally unbelievable to me. I can’t shoulder that much hate in my life.

You are showing it.