Nederland/United Scrimmage?

6 minutes ago, Hooohead.com said:

I understand that point but also by him playing on the circuit he was more visible than Harrison...you put Harrison with any shoe circuit team and he stays there and he's a high mid major talent...only mid major to major talent because of his height would be the only thing they may bring up because he's a scoring point guard that can facilitate but hes had to be that to help his teams over the years...

Yeah I agree with that, I've been saying that on this board about him as well. He actually played for Texas Pro Skills for a bit and left because of some reasons I wont make known on here, but even with the circuit, he's just not as polished as Hefner. He needed to work alot on his finishing with the left and pull-up before he got an Oklahoma or TCU type offer from what they told him. He uses his strength at the high school level to finish on people but it will not translate as well to high level college. He has made a huge jump in that department though and it won't surprise me one bit to see bigger schools come offering the deeper BU goes in the playoffs.

8 minutes ago, 2020VISION said:

Yeah I agree with that, I've been saying that on this board about him as well. He actually played for Texas Pro Skills for a bit and left because of some reasons I wont make known on here, but even with the circuit, he's just not as polished as Hefner. He needed to work alot on his finishing with the left and pull-up before he got an Oklahoma or TCU type offer from what they told him. He uses his strength at the high school level to finish on people but it will not translate as well to high level college. He has made a huge jump in that department though and it won't surprise me one bit to see bigger schools come offering the deeper BU goes in the playoffs.

A little too late. He has already signed with Lamar.

11 minutes ago, 2020VISION said:

I never said he was leaving lol I said he's going to have bigger opportunities.

And again, schools cannot talk to or make any kind of offers to him as long as he is under scholarship at Lamar. He would have to leave first. Otherwise, that would make the school that is making the offers in violation.

1 minute ago, 2020VISION said:

Man, you're taking this way too far. I'ma go back to my hole and watch. My only point is that Kasen is one of the best prospects to sign with Lamar in a long time. and after excelling at Lamar in a short time, the kid will have bigger opportunities.

Hey, you are the one who opened Pandora's box.

5 hours ago, DefenderGameOn said:

one thing that hasnt been talked about much on here or maybe i just missed it 

can hefner lock up a 2 at the next level???

Probably the most improved area of his game over his high school career has been defense (and shooting).  I think all who have coached him or recruited him would agree.  Trust me, he’s not guarding air on the Under Armour circuit.  And based on his position, he was always guarding the guards/wings (mostly 2s).   One of the kids he defended particularly well signed with Kansas yesterday. 

On 11/14/2019 at 7:59 PM, Hooohead.com said:

Mike James is doing very well for himself  coming from LU....Have you ever thought the kid just didn't want to go far away...he obviously didn't want to play AAU far away for some reason or another...

Yeah it played a big part in his decision to stay. If you look at what took place at LU this past year with several players leaving and getting kicked off it definitely isn’t a good look in my opinion for whatever the individual reasons were. We have had many conversations about it. Some of the reason why he didn’t go far off for long for AAU is because of reliability with his travel situation. The other was favoritism with kids who were older and from Houston that weren’t nearly as good with him being 16 at the time. Like I said, I hope he stays all 4 years just being selfish to be able to go watch him every home game.

On 11/15/2019 at 2:28 PM, TxHoops said:

Probably the most improved area of his game over his high school career has been defense (and shooting).  I think all who have coached him or recruited him would agree.  Trust me, he’s not guarding air on the Under Armour circuit.  And based on his position, he was always guarding the guards/wings (mostly 2s).   One of the kids he defended particularly well signed with Kansas yesterday. 

People don’t realize Hefner is a legit NBA prospect, not just a high level D1.

On 11/15/2019 at 2:28 PM, TxHoops said:

thats great i was just wondering