Let the crap show begin

BS Wildcats

On 11/13/2019 at 3:48 AM, BS Wildcats said:

The public impeachment hearings begin today.  The corruption is already evident in the fact that Schiff is being allowed to pick and choose who testifies.  Those that disproved the Dims claims against Trump during the private hearings, are now not being allowed to testify.  Truly the party of transparency.  A complete sham!!

Hearing not the same as trial. Prosecutors HEAR witnesses to determine if indictment is warranted. Trial gives the indicted opportunity to present defense against allegations. Not nearly as sinister process the accused always cries it is. At least those accused previously cooperated with the investigation. Didn’t Trump insinuate anyone who takes the fifth must be guilty? Or does that only apply to those who oppose him? Refusal to cooperate is akin to taking the fifth, no?

55 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Hearing not the same as trial. Prosecutors HEAR witnesses to determine if indictment is warranted. Trial gives the indicted opportunity to present defense against allegations. Not nearly as sinister process the accused always cries it is. At least those accused previously cooperated with the investigation. Didn’t Trump insinuate anyone who takes the fifth must be guilty? Or does that only apply to those who oppose him? Refusal to cooperate is akin to taking the fifth, no?

What defense? What offense?

One of the best moments of Shifty Schiff's 💩 show came today, when Matt Gaetz infuriated Nadler about something he said in an interview from 2017.  At the time Nadler was vying to become the chairman of the judiciary committee.  He was quoted as saying that if you want Trump impeached, he was the man for the job.  Nadler was so pissed off you could see the steam coming from his brainless head.  He picked the gavel up, as to interrupt Gaetz, but he never used it.  It was absolutely great to see him sit there and have to listen to it. This goes to show that the impeachment plans were started at the onset of Trump's presidency.  Now that he is doing a great job at leading the country, they know that a smear campaign is the only course to defeat him in 2020.  I hope the Republicans in the Senate send this straight up the whole Dimwit party's collective arses.

Trump in 2020 will be a wonderful occasion!!!!   

27 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is without doubt, a crap show.  If I was Trump, I wouldn't bother with this nonsense either...smh. 

The democrats are truly a pathetic dishonest bunch.

It is a shame that they know they can't beat him at the polls in a fair fight, so they resort to this 💩.  Heck, they couldn't win with the Russians and obama helping Hillary. Get ready for it Dimtards, four more with Trump will be wonderful for America.

Obvious it’s a Sham.  It’s making a mockery of our political process.  For example hears a real scenario  - Trump is impeached.  Biden is elected in 2020.  In 2022, the Repubs take control of the House.  They impeach Biden for quid pro quo with the Ukraine.  And around and around we go.

United States Articles of Impeachment 

House of Representatives - Resolution 

Impeaching Donald Trump for the following  Crimes and Misdemeanors

1 - We didn’t beat him in 2016

2 - We can’t beat him in 2020 

The Dimwits would have us to believe that impeachment is a solemn process that no one wants to be a part of.  That's funny because, before Trump ever took office, the wheels of impeachment were already turning.  The Dimwits even had a party to devise how they were quote, going to impeach the mf'er, end quote.  So, big girl and UT alum, you honestly think this has been a fair process?They are so blinded by hate, that impeachment has consumed their every thought for the last three+ years.  They are trying to fool the American public that this is something they do not want to do, BULL💩.  Carry on Dimwits, you are going to make November 2020 a party to remember!!

MAGA!!!

• 2 years later...
On 11/20/2019 at 6:50 AM, UT alum said:

Not necessarily that Biden wins. Trump loses.

Wouldn’t we all be in a better place if Trump had won?  Took biden less than two years to put us in the toilet.  And there are those that think he is doing a good job.  They should have their heads examined.  A “mean” tweet or two would gladly be welcomed these days.

32 minutes ago, baddog said:

Says the man with suck in his moniker. lol

One thing about this site I've learned so far is the debates and comebacks are lame... weak stuff 

Better wake up and put DeSantis as 2024 front runner or take another L.. screenshot this so I can say I told you so in the future 

2 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

One thing about this site I've learned so far is the debates and comebacks are lame... weak stuff 

Better wake up and put DeSantis as 2024 front runner or take another L.. screenshot this so I can say I told you so in the future 

Would DeSantis get your vote over a Democrat?  

2 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Sure am glad you don’t fit in that group. Your doom and gloom clairvoyance is a little on the stale side. lol

The people who need to wake up are supposedly already “woke”. 

20 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Yes probably so.. depending on how far left the D is, they need to move back towards the middle like they use to be

If they do that it would be a while before another R holds office... Facts 

Sounds like pure speculation to me, not facts.