Let the crap show begin

BS Wildcats

The public impeachment hearings begin today.  The corruption is already evident in the fact that Schiff is being allowed to pick and choose who testifies.  Those that disproved the Dims claims against Trump during the private hearings, are now not being allowed to testify.  Truly the party of transparency.  A complete sham!!

Shifty Schiff reads a tweet, from Trump, to a witness while she is on the stand.  He then makes claims of witness intimidation.  Hey dumbass, she had no idea of the tweet until you read it her.  I'm sure all the good Dim sheeple were drooling themselves over Schiff's comments.  Is that true UT Alum? 

More proof this impeachment 💩show is a complete sham.

MAGA!!!!

Trump 2020!!!!!

33 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Shifty Schiff reads a tweet, from Trump, to a witness while she is on the stand.  He then makes claims of witness intimidation.  Hey dumbass, she had no idea of the tweet until you read it her.  I'm sure all the good Dim sheeple were drooling themselves over Schiff's comments.  Is that true UT Alum? 

More proof this impeachment 💩show is a complete sham.

MAGA!!!!

Trump 2020!!!!!

Hey dumbass, he was asking her, as a witness, how that might make future witnesses feel. “Intimidated”, she said. I don’t like using pejoratives, but your use of the term to describe Schiff for making a point you obviously didn’t get could not stand.

Just now, UT alum said:

Hey dumbass, he was asking her, as a witness, how that might make future witnesses feel. “Intimidated”, she said. I don’t like using pejoratives, but your use of the term to describe Schiff for making a point you obviously didn’t get could not stand.

I'm calling Schiff a dumbass, no need for YOU to go there!!!

On 11/13/2019 at 4:48 AM, BS Wildcats said:

The public impeachment hearings begin today.  The corruption is already evident in the fact that Schiff is being allowed to pick and choose who testifies.  Those that disproved the Dims claims against Trump during the private hearings, are now not being allowed to testify.  Truly the party of transparency.  A complete sham!!

I would like to hear from Rudy. I think he is the key to all the madness. 

On 11/16/2019 at 10:11 AM, Law Man said:

I would like to hear from Rudy. I think he is the key to all the madness. 

I sincerely hope you get your wish, but I’m afraid Rudy will take the fifth by not honoring any subpoena. Isn’t it the least bit curious that those closest to Trump, the ones in a position to blast these accusations out of the water, are refusing to come forth? Spin that one for me, guys.

5 hours ago, UT alum said:

I sincerely hope you get your wish, but I’m afraid Rudy will take the fifth by not honoring any subpoena. Isn’t it the least bit curious that those closest to Trump, the ones in a position to blast these accusations out of the water, are refusing to come forth? Spin that one for me, guys.

I don’t know why any lawyer would let their client testify in this kangaroo court where Shiff makes all of the rules and decides who can testify and what can be discussed.  Shiff doesn’t want the truth, he wants a TV spectacle and it’s backfiring tremendously.  

28 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I don’t know why any lawyer would let their client testify in this kangaroo court where Shiff makes all of the rules and decides who can testify and what can be discussed.  Shiff doesn’t want the truth, he wants a TV spectacle and it’s backfiring tremendously.  

Yeah, I’d rather see him testifying in federal district court trying to explain his Ukrainian connection. Schiff can’t send him to the pen.

6 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Yeah, I’d rather see him testifying in federal district court trying to explain his Ukrainian connection. Schiff can’t send him to the pen.

Lmao if you think Trump will be sent to the pen.  What a joke!!!!!!!!!  If he were to go, maybe his cell could adjoin Biden's, whom you seem to feel is squeaky clean.  And obama was in on Biden's scheme, so maybe obama could join them as well.  

17 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Lmao if you think Trump will be sent to the pen.  What a joke!!!!!!!!!  If he were to go, maybe his cell could adjoin Biden's, whom you seem to feel is squeaky clean.  And obama was in on Biden's scheme, so maybe obama could join them as well.  

No, Rudy’s going to the pen. Trump’s leaving office by 2021 and Biden will be president. Obama in on Biden’s scheme. That’s cute.