State Championship Predictions

The Lake

Predict every state championship game from 2A-6A before the playoffs get started. I'm interested to see what everyone thinks. My predictions are below.

2A D1- Refugio over San Saba

2A D2- Stratford over Mart

3A D1- Diboll over Malakoff

3A D2- Canadian over East Bernard

4A D1- Carthage over Waco La Vega

4A D2- Pleasant Grove over WOS

5A D1- Shadow Creek over Lufkin

5A D2- Aledo over A&M Consolidated

6A D1- North Shore over Duncanville

6A D2- Longview over Austin Westlake

9 minutes ago, The Lake said:

Predict every state championship game from 2A-6A before the playoffs get started. I'm interested to see what everyone thinks. My predictions are below.

2A D1- Refugio over San Saba

2A D2- Stratford over Mart

3A D1- Diboll over Malakoff

3A D2- Canadian over East Bernard

4A D1- Carthage over Waco La Vega

4A D2- Pleasant Grove over WOS

5A D1- Shadow Creek over Lufkin

5A D2- Aledo over A&M Consolidated

6A D1- North Shore over Duncanville

6A D2- Longview over Austin Westlake

I like the Diboll vs Malakoff but it might be between them and Wall

19 hours ago, lumberjack2020 said:

I like the Diboll vs Malakoff but it might be between them and Wall

And they see PG over W.o.4A D2.i truly believe waco connally will be in the state title game. And at the same time region 1 and 2 is the hardest bracket to come out of.i just think ppl need to do more homework on other teams. IMO.

17 minutes ago, dj said:

And they see PG over W.o.4A D2.i truly believe waco connally will be in the state title game. And at the same time region 1 and 2 is the hardest bracket to come out of.i just think ppl need to do more homework on other teams. IMO.

Just curious about your opinion on connally...I haven’t seen any film but I don’t see any stand out wins that should be circled!What offense do they run?

10 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Just curious about your opinion on connally...I haven’t seen any film but I don’t see any stand out wins that should be circled!What offense do they run?

I just watched some of their recaps and it looks like they run multiple packages, saw some spread, heavy and a slot t, they look pretty good, Id compare them to Jasper 

5 hours ago, lumberjack2020 said:

I just watched some of their recaps and it looks like they run multiple packages, saw some spread, heavy and a slot t, they look pretty good, Id compare them to Jasper 

Speed .and can throw it too. Mixes it up alot. Sunnyvale is another team looked pretty gud. Greenwood in region one another team that looked nice.i understand abt teams opponents. But when u have  a gud blocking oline makes a world of difference. Alot of these teams are very disciplined teams.so playoffs will be interesting.