Evadale vs. Dawson

NetCat

Who wins???  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who???

2. 2. Close or Blowout

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2019 at 01:00 AM

Well here we are again waiting on the lottery numbers to fall..... LOL

Someone close to #3 asked us to be praying for him yesterday because he goes back to the dr today and feels he is going to be released. If he is released he will work out during practice to see how things look and feel. This is all good, but I'm not going to make my picks above till I hear how it went with Dr release and at practice. With how they have been passing the ball past couple of weeks and then you get to add #3 in the back field it should change a lot of ways people have to play us. They want just be able to stack the box waiting on the run because if they go man to man on our receivers we will move the ball in the air. If we are moving the ball in the air it is going to allow #3 to get some yards per carry before he starts taking the hits on the line. I can only say I'm hopeful and prayerful at this point.....

2 hours ago, NetCat said:

Best news I've heard all week, hope he gets to play

You and me both, I'm like a kid waiting to get home from school to talk to my parents. But in this case waiting to get home and find out from my son or another social media post to see if there has been any word. Of course it is all going to be how he feels at practice tomorrow; if he was released today.  OF COURSE I don't want any further injury or prolonged healing to cost us time at Basketball.   LOL    I'm not bias or partial though toward basketball...😉