2019 STJFL Superbowl and Cheer Competition

ThaGhost

As I spent Friday Saturday and Sunday at Port Arthur Memorial Stadium watching A LOT of football, I couldn't let the weekend pass without congratulating of of the Champions from this weekend. I know some are disgruntled with the league but, I can only speak for my son and myself when I say that the past 5yrs have been a joy for us. I can't leave out the cheerleaders. Hosting/working the Superbowl the past two years has giving me a new found respect for the ladies who tirelessly work with and COORDINATE (E.R.) the routines, hairstyles, cheers for the little ladies of STJFL. You all rock! 

I think those cheerleaders and their coaches rocked it too! I didn’t get the outcome i wanted this weekend but it was a great year and after some time off I’ll be ready to fill my evenings up with youth football again next year! Thank you to all of the people that put countless hours into  making STJFL work so that our kids have a place to play.